It is fantastic that all these websites are avid Blackberry fans as I am. To put stuff on the sites for the current blackberry and Blackberry Playbook is great.

To put stuff on these websites for a product in development to outdo the competion is absolutely wrong ( BB10). All it is serving to do is be a leak of corporate confidential information to allow the competition to outdo it before it comes out. Do we believe the competitors aren`t looking around for ways to keep BB down. This is seriously wrong.

If you want Blackberry to make a comeback and become what it is capable of please support them by not leaking all of this information for thew competition to outdo and thus not allow BB to make the comeback they and all of us supporters are seeking.
    Last edited by TheWolf1965; 07-22-12 at 11:17 PM.
    07-22-12 11:07 PM
    Really? One wasn't enough?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    joski likes this.
    07-22-12 11:21 PM
    LMAO what has been leaked about this OS we still have only seem small mock ups of the OS we know small features involved in the OS, we have been told about patents filed by RIM and we have done BB10 device sketches. nothing that has been put on this site has been true features that will be in BB10 all are just a taste.

what we know is that BB10 is a QNX based OS which is a micro kernel design which act like subservers to control and operate different aspects of the system and its applications, which is really a known style but only QNX has the patent to put it all together and make it run right, everyone else uses a hybrid mono/micro kernel.

we know its gesture based from the playbook which everyone has access to we know the camera and keyboard because RIM has told us about it and we know a full touch and a keypad will be released. all things RIM wants to let out.

all the other manufactures have stated whats going to be in their latest OS where apple still haven't mention hardware like RIM what these OSs are on have yet to be announced

now if you want to talk abotu weather they should have announced BB10 while they were still in the process of coding it then thats a totally different topic, a topic that has nothing to do with us but rather with RIMs previous CEOs
    07-22-12 11:31 PM
    Not sure what was actually lealed from RIM..... Anything that is out there is either Demo's released by RIM or info from BB10 Alpha shared by Developers.... Anything else is simply rumor.... RIM has done a good job keeping things under wraps.....
    07-23-12 12:26 AM
    Bummer.

Right now all RIM has is rumors and leaks. They have nothing new to sell and a currently vaperware future OS that the can't seem to get out the gate.

You can only deliver what you actually have and all RIM has right now is rumors and leaked info.

Tim
    07-23-12 04:31 AM
    Companies can keep things secret if they want to. The vast majority of those leaks are intentional. They do that for secret market research, to make allies in the press (however temporary they may be) and other strategic reasons. I wouldn't worry too much about "leaks".
    07-23-12 06:47 AM
    I know for a fact that many leaks are from partners that get shown either product decks or device mockups or even beta devices. RIM has an entire department that looks into these things. Also why the BB10 official hardware/software devices have a serial number displayed on the home screen.
    07-23-12 06:57 AM
    ...corporate confidential information...
    what the heck are you talking about?
    vague assumptions without details, references etc.

sorry, but this kind of 'information' has blogger or twitter value...

regards
    Damian
    07-23-12 01:29 PM
    It is fantastic that all these websites are avid Blackberry fans as I am. To put stuff on the sites for the current blackberry and Blackberry Playbook is great.

To put stuff on these websites for a product in development to outdo the competion is absolutely wrong ( BB10). All it is serving to do is be a leak of corporate confidential information to allow the competition to outdo it before it comes out. Do we believe the competitors aren`t looking around for ways to keep BB down. This is seriously wrong.

If you want Blackberry to make a comeback and become what it is capable of please support them by not leaking all of this information for thew competition to outdo and thus not allow BB to make the comeback they and all of us supporters are seeking.
    Hi! Welcome to the internet and the technological age.
    rdkempt likes this.
    07-23-12 01:52 PM
    Bummer.

Right now all RIM has is rumors and leaks. They have nothing new to sell and a currently vaperware future OS that the can't seem to get out the gate.

You can only deliver what you actually have and all RIM has right now is rumors and leaked info.

Tim
    I was banned from here for a while. I see it's business as usual for you still though, huh?!
    07-23-12 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD