Hi there,

started a couple of month's a go with BB 9860 and a bis, now turning over to office 365 with enterprise.
    everything is working, mail,calander and contacts are changed within seconds on the phone after I change something in outlook.

there is one problem left to be solved, web based apps have no internet connection. apps like instigram, accu wether and T-grape lock say there is no internet connection while there is a mobile connection and browser is working normal.

What needs tobe changed and where? office365, blackberry enterprise or the device?

Please Help..

Dennis
    07-18-12 05:14 AM
    I'd say device
    Office 365 could not change the app settings of the device. Maybe when installing the apps, the users did not grant permission for Internet connectivity to the apps. These settings can be edited or apps can be removed and reinstalled!
    07-23-12 09:07 AM
    I have reinstalled one off the apps but nothing changed.
    browser, mail, messenger, facebook and twitter is all working. but instigram, accuwether and t-grape keepsaying there is no connection.

I'm affraid the problem is somewhere between Web administraion service and the device. and the fact that I get almost no reactions, I think office 365 with web administration service is still too new for RIM and they need to work some bugs out.

Nobody knows how to solve this.. thnx anyway
    07-24-12 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD