Hey guys i dropped my phone yesterday and i feel so bad-it is scratched on the top...i mean the metal is scratched.....so any suggestions?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-16-12 07:58 AM
    I replaced mine, got it on Ebay from China, took three weeks but shipping was free, worked perfect. Go on YouTube for disassembly instructions. Original Silver Housing Bezel Frame For Blackberry BOLD 9900 | eBay
    07-16-12 08:42 AM
    So how is the quality of the parts?There is no original i guess....You mean that i can de-assemble the phone easy?

07-16-12 09:17 AM
    The part I got was brand new OEM, quality was excellent, very easy to disassemble and reassembly
    07-16-12 02:20 PM
    The only original you will get is if you take it from another 9900 device that is decommissioned. The parts on ebay are cheap remakes and are usually from china, they put OEM but its not even close. A couple of times you might be lucky to find a USED one from someone selling out of the USA, some people are taking apart 9900's and selling their parts. Everything you buy on ebay is a fake replica made in china, or almost everything. You can fool your self into thinking its authentic, but its no where near authentic and you are just using a cheap part, might look the same but its not a bold anymore. There is a company that makes the parts RIM uses, but they do not sell it to anyone. You can't even buy parts from RIM, I tried and they wouldn't sell me it. They suggested if my device needed repairs that I send it in. Anyone here that tells you that the parts are brand new and OEM has no idea what they are using. I have bought parts for Curves, bolds, iphones, ALL CHEAP REPLICAS FROM CHINA!

Last edited by inthemix9; 07-16-12 at 04:07 PM.
    07-16-12 02:30 PM
    So you mean that i can't even buy a decent bazel(middle frame)?That is the only part i need.....

Last edited by dark0ne_; 07-17-12 at 03:28 AM.
    07-17-12 12:54 AM
    Anyone who is selling genuine parts please post here.......

07-17-12 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD