I have been searching for playbook cases and at one time I had 20, now only 8.

11 - convertable cases - sold 7, gave away 1, trashed 1, have 2 left new in a box.

3 - soft shell skin cases

3 cygnett old style cases, I have converted 2 into what I would call a hybrid case buy bonding a soft shell to them. You can charge the playbook with a rapid charger with the case closed.

1 - Flip Folio Leather Carrying Case Cover by skque being sold as a kindle 2 case. Fits the playbook real nice and you can access all ports top and bottom when it is closed.

1 - Ebook Synthetic Leather Cover Jacket Protector being sold to fit kindle 2, you can actually put a playbook while it is in a soft shell inside this jacket and access the bottom ports while it is closed.

1- Hard Eva Case Cover bag for amazon kindle fire 7in,nook tablet, this case holds the playbook with a soft shell case on it perfectly and you can also put a stylus, ear buds and cleaning cloth in it all at the same time. I use this one the most when going from one location to the next as I can have my extra's with it.

I would like to try a Brookstone clip case as I have read many good things about them but the lack of total side and edge potection worries me.

A few other cases that I would like to add to my collection are the Piel Frama

Valextra playbook cover $390.00

Want�s �Les Essentiels de la Vie Cartier Playbook and Tablet Leather Case, now only $39.00 from $195.00

Vaja case - I would love to have this case.
    07-14-12 05:28 PM
    I'm assuming you're a woman.... I cant imagine a guy trying out so many accesories.

cool story thou!

If u're selling let me know!
    07-14-12 05:49 PM
    Are you the same way with all the other accessories for the playbook? Hey it a harmful hobby go but more lol.
    07-14-12 05:57 PM
    Sheesh that is a lot !

I would guess the convertable case is the best all rounder but saw your other thread.

lol @ alekza
    07-14-12 06:09 PM
    Well I'm not a lady but I like nice things that others dont have, I also have 7 spare screen protectors, 2 rapid charges, 4 stylus, hdmi cable, micro usb to usb adaptor for when thumb drive access is turned on and I search ebay every few hours for playbook deals.

So you could say I'm a Playbook junky.
    alekza and anson1331 like this.
    07-14-12 06:10 PM
    Well I'm not a lady but I like nice things that others dont have, I also have 7 spare screen protectors, 2 rapid charges, 4 stylus, hdmi cable, micro usb to usb adaptor for when thumb drive access is turned on and I search ebay every few hours for playbook deals.

So you could say I'm a Playbook junky.
    So its you who snaps up those pb ebay bargains

I've seen a seller has a batch of OEM leather pb sleeves. �5 buy it now + �1 delivery or a starting bid of 99p. The first few so far have just ended without a sale.

I'm hoping to get one for �2 delivered....not that I need one

Just saying
    07-14-12 06:16 PM
    I will buy any OEM case or OEM playbook charging accessory for under $5.00
    Last edited by kretch; 07-14-12 at 06:26 PM. Reason: added
    07-14-12 06:25 PM
    How many PlayBooks do you have?? ;D
    07-14-12 06:33 PM
    I will buy any OEM case or OEM playbook charging accessory for under $5.00
    I used to be like that..

I have purchased:

OEM Convertible Case
    OEM Zip Case
    OEM Charging Dock
    Wrapsol Screen Protector
    Zagg Screen Protector
    Targus Truss
    Blurex Leather Case
    Zagg Bluetooth Keyboard
    Some TPU covers.
    Pen/Stylus Combo.
    Mini HDMI cable
    HDMI adapter

What I've made:
    *Convertible Custom Denim Case
    * Reading Stand (wood)

What I need:
    *Rapid Charger or 1.8A Charger
    *Car Mount

What I want:
    *Bluetooth Mini Keyboard Case
    *OEM Leather Sleeve or Envelope
    *OEM Slip Case

My finances are holding me from buying more cases or accesories at the moment.
    07-14-12 06:35 PM
    I would like to do a pay it forward deal for crackberry readers in the USA only do to International shipping issues.

I would like to give away one Flip Folio Leather Carrying Case Cover

So I need help from the readers to find a way to make a giveaway fair but first I need to know is this within the crackberry guidelines?

Serious replys only please.
    07-14-12 06:48 PM
    I have been looking for the perfect case / PB accessories, but haven't found one better than the RIM folding case. I only use a case when I transport the PB, and find the protection the rigid case provides great but at the same time convenient to use. The only problem is that you can't charge the PB with the cover closed.
    07-14-12 08:03 PM
    I won one of the beautiful Cygnett cases here on Crackberry and I love it. Don't think I'll be changing any time soon.
    07-14-12 08:12 PM
    Wow, I thought I was bad with 8 Playbook cases, 12 Bold 9930 cases (4 holsters), 2 bluetooth keyboards, 1 BT mouse, a file FULL of screen protectors for both and a dozen different chargers of all types. Whew, I feel better. I'm going to show this to my wife so I don't look so bad.
    07-14-12 08:30 PM
    I'm assuming you're a woman.... I cant imagine a guy trying out so many accesories.

cool story thou!

If u're selling let me know!
    Well, I'm an 18 year old guy, and I have a well used blue skin and orange zip case, the standard black slave, an orange sleeve, a black convertible case, and a white skin. It changes to match my 9900. And my 9900 has a black hard shell, white hard shell, bottle brown soft shell, a T-Mobile clear and orange shock absorbing case, and a Case Mate Brushed Aluminum case.
    Last edited by derekjdech; 07-14-12 at 09:15 PM.
    07-14-12 09:13 PM
    I would like to do a pay it forward deal for crackberry readers in the USA only do to International shipping issues.

I would like to give away one Flip Folio Leather Carrying Case Cover

Click to view quoted image

So I need help from the readers to find a way to make a giveaway fair but first I need to know is this within the crackberry guidelines?

Serious replys only please.

You can post it in the Pay It Forward thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...thread-347581/
    kretch likes this.
    07-15-12 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD