A week's ban from this place made me realize what a bad place these forums have become for a true BlackBerry fan, nothing but constant fights and arguments with people that don't even own a BB anymore.

So it's time for me to exit (I will still be following the Crackberry blogs)

It hasn't been all bad, I had some fun too here, but it's definitely a goodbye from me.

BelfastDispatcher out.
    07-14-12 02:59 PM
    Ok, cya, later.
    07-14-12 03:12 PM
    These forums have become horrible with all of the same negative posts going on. It's one of the main reasons I'm a reader and don't post much anymore. Good luck on whatever you do because you always made for good conversation and debate.
    07-14-12 03:15 PM
    You should come back when BB10 launches. I'm sure the forums will be in different spirits by then. It does get tiring seeing the same pervasive back-and-forth banter for now.
    07-14-12 03:17 PM
    Adios.
    07-14-12 03:24 PM
    don't give up good sir, RIM is battleing back and we should to, even if we do get some bannings in the end its worth it in my opinion
    07-14-12 03:27 PM
    Ya will be missed here mate. Hope to see you posting soon if you have a change if mind.
    07-14-12 04:08 PM
    Why do people feel the need to announce their displeasure at random people on the internet to other random people on the internet?
    iceroadman likes this.
    07-14-12 04:10 PM
    Why do people feel the need to announce their displeasure at random people on the internet to other random people on the internet?
    Probably the same reason they get caught up in weekly tv series. You don't personally know the people but you know the characters etc. They talk about the show with others discussing what happened in the last episode. There are good, bad, goofy, indifferent etc characters. Ones you like and love to hate.

As the crackberry world turns.

OP you'll be missed.
    yanicmb, bungaboy, louzer and 3 others like this.
    07-14-12 04:19 PM
    The same reason people need to reply to posts they find irrelevant, its a vicious cycle my friend
    07-14-12 04:54 PM
    I will miss you. Fair winds and calm seas.
    07-14-12 05:01 PM
    Well now I only have to read your posts on one forum

I don't see the need to stop coming to CrackBerry, it was still my first BlackBerry home, and is still important to the BlackBerry community, so I will remain here as well as on the other forum where you've moved.

I'll be sure to let you know when the site cools off so you can return
    07-14-12 05:02 PM
    Belfast,
    You can't leave mate. You are one of those keeping the BB flag flying here. Reconsider. A week's ban is just a slap on the wrist.
    I have avoided a ban and now just keeping a low profile till BB10 drops.
    Be around. Would be sad to see you leave.
    07-14-12 05:47 PM
    I'll see you on the other forum Belfast...you will be missed on this one.
    07-14-12 05:55 PM
    I always enjoyed reading your posts and comments. Hate to see you leave, but you have to do what you think is best.

A week's ban from this place made me realize what a bad place these forums have become for a true BlackBerry fan, nothing but constant fights and arguments with people that don't even own a BB anymore.

So it's time for me to exit (I will still be following the Crackberry blogs)

It hasn't been all bad, I had some fun too here, but it's definitely a goodbye from me.

BelfastDispatcher out.
    the_sleuth likes this.
    07-14-12 06:06 PM
    You will be missed OP. I can definitely understand where you're coming from. Hope to see you back here soon. Hopefully, after BB10 launches the sentiments here will change.
    07-14-12 06:08 PM
    Well, I'll say it - considering that the 'other site' is consisting of threads bashing this place and naming posters here to talk ish about them behind their backs (too bad some of us found out that we were being posted about behind our backs), enjoy your stay there.

/unpopular opinion
    Last edited by reeneebob; 07-14-12 at 06:21 PM.
    raino and brucep1 like this.
    07-14-12 06:17 PM
    It's never good to see older members exit for whatever reason. Nevertheless, it is a choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    07-14-12 06:20 PM
    Don't know why people let others control what they do... there will always be lots of haters. that's why we people that still care about blackberry should keep this place as positive as we can lol it will be hard tho.... but what is interesting is the fact that all these people that supposedly hate rim and hope they fail will not leave us alone i think people that act like this still have a thing for blackberry because blackberry sure is always on there mind lol... its like the ex girl friend that u talk trash about but secretary are still in love with... blackberry is not going anywhere people need something fresh ios has been the same since 07... android is going to start slowing down with there look and feel at some point... as long as blackberry puts a good looking all touch device out they will be ok... for the normal people just ur average Joe will pick it up... just my thoughts and i hope the keyboard device has some of the look and feel of the current 9900/9930 its just a beautiful phone and i love the real keyboard

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by carter17; 07-14-12 at 06:29 PM.
    07-14-12 06:26 PM
    To the OP, I never like to say 'good bye' as I know our virtual paths will cross again...
    Take care in all you do and hope to post to you soon.

You will be missed.
    07-14-12 06:41 PM
    Sorry to hear you got banned. I hope you come back soon.
    07-14-12 07:47 PM
    Sad state of affairs here and I see why you are tired of it here and why you feel you must go. The RIM hatred on these forums is almost as bad as the BGR comments section. I'll see you elsewhere.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Crackberry App!
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-14-12 07:51 PM
    All is sad. Fighting!
    07-14-12 07:56 PM
    Forums are not for the sensitive, so have a nice life.
    Seriously? I had to share this on my blog. You're priceless.
    bungaboy and rotorwrench like this.
    07-14-12 08:21 PM
    Sorry to see you go. You will be missed.

Haters=1
    Crackberry forum=0
    07-14-12 08:38 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD