I have research this issue from the forum but can't find a hand writing app with or without stylus.
    I would like to be able to make handwritten notes, drawings doodles etc and transferr them to an electronic filing system which I may want to print out of at a later time.
    I am happy to upload these notes to my main computor for the filing and printing but cannot, for secure reason, use cloud services.

has anyone any previous experience, any up and coming apps, using andriod player, if that's the only way etc.
    Thanks
    07-08-12 04:18 AM
    Try Skitch. It's an android app, but since 2.1.0.358, they run like native apps. Find the apk online, and convert it to a .bar. That's what I did, and it works like a charm. It is by the same company that wrote evernotes, and it's integrated into evernotes.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    07-08-12 06:03 AM
    Try DrawingBoard Pro! It's native, and for only 0,75� its a bargain

Pedro

Sent with fingers and my BB writting in sintony
    daveycrocket and tsells like this.
    07-08-12 06:30 AM
    Skitch is pretty cool, but to take notes or doodle, probably SketchBook (free in app world) would work better. It allows you control over how fine a line you want to draw or write with. I don't think that Skitch is capable of this..
    daveycrocket likes this.
    07-08-12 06:30 AM
    How about Groovy Notes, i know you can now attach a doodle on your notes.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    07-08-12 08:03 AM
    Two things that have worked well for me

Freenote - Android app that needs conversion - this app is made for hand written notes. The nice feature is that as you write it then shrinks your writing down to small scale when you stop. This is nice because without that you need a full page on the PB just to make a few sentence note.

Touch Painter - this is a native PB app and there is a free and paid version. This has great tools, brushes, boxes, ovals, colors etc. I like to use it for hand notes by zooming in and writing your notes and then zoom, out and your text will be much smaller so you can fit a fair amount of hand notes on a page. Take a bit more effort than Freenote but native is nice.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    07-08-12 08:32 AM
    Scroodle and PaintBook. Both free.
    GeorgeT93 likes this.
    07-08-12 09:46 AM
    Handrite is another android app that will work well when converted. Does the auto shrinking of the writing thingy too.
    07-08-12 11:41 AM
    Anybody want to make these working Android handwriting bar files available?
    07-08-12 12:41 PM
    Anybody want to make these working Android handwriting bar files available?
    Skitch and Handrite can be found here- I couldn't find the apk for Freenote https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=f661f...4A8CD45E%21135
    FF22 and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-08-12 03:15 PM
    Here is the Freenote bar - I will leave it open for a day or two.

https://www.box.com/s/e467756afbe464ac2071
    FF22, daveycrocket and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-08-12 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD