I definitely appreicate any support where I can get it.

I have an unlocked Verizon 9650 that I'm using on T-Mobile. I'm running OS 6 and currently have the broswer, bbm, t-zones and facebook working properly. Problem is the device looks to be setup for BES when I want to sync an email account. I have confirmed with T-Mobile over several calls that I have a blackberry data plan, but when I try to access to setup any email either through the device or through the browser, it seems to be failing. It doesnt seem to be recognizing that I have a plan in order to properly switch the device from BES mode to BIS (probably because the device is still looking for a Verizon plan) and I can't login into any t-mobile/blackberry sites because my device is looking for verizon settings.

What should I do from here?

Turning off the data and dialing ##000000 shows a number of Verizon settings still active. Could this be the culprit or should I be looking elsewhere?

I appreciate any support I can get. This seems to be the last hump in finally getting this device fully switched over...
    Last edited by laserlike; 07-05-12 at 05:59 PM.
    07-05-12 05:55 PM
    I just attempted to register my pin and imei at t-mobile.blackberry.com and it keeps telling me to register the device. I resent the service books and get a message back from t-mobile, but everything is still out of whack. Any ideas?
    07-05-12 06:37 PM
    SOLUTION: (found out the hard way - trial and error)

#1 Must login to MyT-Mobile on their website and even though they dont have your blackberry device select a model thats close
    #2 Confirm PIN
    #3 Setup email accounts

What a pain! But glad I got the answer
    07-05-12 06:53 PM
    Terrific! Thanks for sharing the fix. And how is everything working? Well?
    07-05-12 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD