When I am trying to connect to BB app world it was always error and telling me that my device is offline.. I try to delete the app world and download it again but nothing is changed.. I go to the third party application to update my blackberry ID but the device telling me that "unable to update blacberry ID account information while offline" what should I do pls help me how can I make my device online... Thanks
    07-04-12 10:16 PM
    Do you have your BIS activated? Are you able to BBM, get emails and use the browser?

Also in the top right hand corner is the GPRS/EDGE/3G written in caps or small letters?
    07-05-12 06:28 AM
    Try to use Wifi instead of BIS. Also it may be wise to update. I fixed my appworld problem when I updated my OS to BB6 Bundle 2467. Try that and let's see what happens
    07-06-12 12:09 AM
    My BIS is not working neither BBM.. And I don't know why...I can use my browser ... GPRS/EDGE/3G is written in small letter
    07-17-12 12:37 AM
    My device is already updated to OS6
    07-17-12 12:38 AM
    My BIS is not working neither BBM.. And I don't know why...I can use my browser ... GPRS/EDGE/3G is written in small letter
    If gps or edge is in small letters then it means that your BIS account is not activated and you cannot use blackberry services such as BBM or the app world. What you need to do is to call your mobile provider and given that you are paying for this service tell them to activate your BIS account. Problem should be resolved in a minute.
    07-23-12 02:32 AM
    When I am trying to connect to BB app world it was always error and telling me that my device is offline.. I try to delete the app world and download it again but nothing is changed.. I go to the third party application to update my blackberry ID but the device telling me that "unable to update blacberry ID account information while offline" what should I do pls help me how can I make my device online... Thanks
    01-19-15 01:56 PM
    Sign in with ur BlackBerry id then try.

Posted via readers chamber on 14 th street.
    01-26-15 05:33 AM
    Security wipe your device then try to connect with a wifi hotspot ans download app world. Sign in with ur BlackBerry id. I have same Problem but I fix this

Posted via readers chamber on 14 th street.
    01-26-15 05:35 AM
    I'm having the same problems here and its not working
    04-21-18 11:38 PM
    BBW is NOT offline. It is simply too old to work at all. You need to install a newer version of it.

Gudang Software & Aplikasi R&D Computer: BlackBerry

Try the OS6 version 4 of Appworld. I did this and Appworld works fine on my 9300.
    04-23-18 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD