RIM has asked for all of its Instant Messenger client update to the version 3.0.0.23 available.
    Unfortunately, there is no changelog.
    Note: Since the updates are based more on regions (NA, EMEA, ...) it may take up to 24 hours until the update is available to us. It is advisable to occasionally delete the cache App World.

DOWNLOAD

Google Talk

Windows Live Messenger

Yahoo Messenger

Enjoy it
    07-03-12 02:54 PM
    Item description for Google Talk stated
    "-The ability to invite multiple users into one conversation"

Can anyone confirm that Google talk has this ability. Thank you.
    07-05-12 12:44 PM
    Hey sectionsix
    if you read what they wrote in Google talk description in world app you will find the answer
    but anyway you are more than welcome to ask and i will copy it for you.

Features include:
    -Fast and reliable messaging
    -Your Friends presence updates e.g. Available or Offline, in virtual real-time
    -The ability to customize your own status messages e.g. Back in 5 mins, On the Phone
    -Emoticons to express yourself
    -The ability to invite multiple users into one conversation
    -The ability to personalize Google Talk with a buddy picture, use an image of yourself or display your favorite icon
    -Communicate with other Google Talk users even while using other applications on your BlackBerry�
    -Set up custom notifications for new Google Talk messages

have a lovely day
    07-05-12 12:52 PM
    That's where I got my quote from. I have the latest build and I do not see this option within the Google Talk app. Maybe I'm missing something.
    07-05-12 01:04 PM
    i don't think you missed something it's not operation .. but make second check on the setting if it's not you must contact them at least remove it from the description :/
    07-05-12 01:07 PM
    Does anybody know what changed for yahoo messanger?!
    07-07-12 09:24 AM
    Hey Moussi,
    they wrote in appworld description.
    This version contains a number of quality improvements including fixes for the following issues:

•In some cases, linking an Instant Messaging contacts with BlackBerry address book created duplicate entries.
    •In some cases, updated user information is not reflected to your contacts.
    •This contact already exists in your Messenger List" shows up after a new contact is added
    •During File Transfer, the status on the contact list screen is "Waiting for User to accept" when the sender didn't even select "Send"
    07-07-12 11:35 AM
    I keep getting this error when I try to update Google Talk, anyone knows why or can help?
    07-07-12 02:25 PM
    Hey TTBGF
    Please try to remove the application using blackberry desktop manager and try to install it again if still have same problem please leave comment
    07-07-12 02:39 PM
    Hey TTBGF
    Please try to remove the application using blackberry desktop manager and try to install it again if still have same problem please leave comment
    Okie dokey, will try this later. Thanks!
    07-07-12 03:08 PM
    Will they work via wifi now?
    07-07-12 07:51 PM
    Hey johnmizer
    i tried windows live messenger it's working with me fine you can try the another but I'm sure will work
    07-07-12 08:10 PM
    no wifi access ... wtf RIM why are you so complicated ...
    07-08-12 10:27 AM
    Okie dokey, will try this later. Thanks!
    No luck, but thanks anyway.

I was able to download it from RROYY - APPLICATIONS though! Thanks RROYY!!
    07-08-12 11:38 AM
    OK, total boneheaded question here.

I have downloaded Google Talk. There's no indication to actually run the thing. I get:
    Switch Application
    Add a review
    Delete
    App World Home
    Help
    Close

Apparently I must have a Google Account. Got Google Account. I go to my Gmail page and enter my username & password. Done.

Close out of that and go back to App World-> My World.

Scroll to Google Talk.

Exactly same message as before. No indication of how to actually use the thing.

This isn't doing my blood pressure any good.

What am I doing wrong??
    08-19-12 07:03 PM
    Hey! This is the nick name I use online... and very often it is taken. most likely it is by YOU!

Give me back the name!