I've just sold my Playbook. While packing it, I was thinking how great of a tablet it is. Absolutely wonderful, buttery smooth UI/OS, amazing hardware/design, and all those swipe gestures that I got so accustomed to and that I will miss a lot.

However, this post is not about the Playbook. I just wanted to be courteous and say "good bye" to all of you nice folks who comprise this wonderful community called CrackBerry. As you can see, I've got quite a post count and this is simply due to how addictive CrackBerry forums are. I have to admit that I've spent way too much time on here than the rational part of me would want to. Now, I have to catch up with what's going on around me and finally start one of the biggest projects in my life.

Anyway, thanks to everybody who I argued with, agreed and disagreed with, disputed with. To the mods who are doing an incredible job monitoring the forums, which should be h3ll of a task. I have learned a lot from each of you. I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

Please, keep CrackBerry alive. You won't find another community of virtual strangers like this one.

Thanks again. Kenny

P.S. I'll be dropping by every once in a while and will most probably be back after I finish my mega project. I hope, by then, we'll have BB10 phones and tablets to talk about.
    07-02-12 08:56 PM
    Kenny's leaving on a high note.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADp09TYi0A[/YT]
    07-02-12 09:15 PM
    I'll send you an old BB so you can stay.

Don't be a stranger...

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    kennyliu likes this.
    07-02-12 09:30 PM
    Kenny sad to see you go but i hope you come back once BB10 drops and you buy another PB!
    kennyliu and eternalemb like this.
    07-02-12 09:30 PM
    Too bad. Your posts injected some much-needed realism and sanity, unpopular as many of them appeared to be.

If you're aiming to purchase Google's tablet, it'd be neat to see a review of it from someone who has extensively used the Playbook.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    07-02-12 10:33 PM
    take'er easy buds,hope to see ya around
    07-02-12 10:58 PM
    Kenny Liu: As has been said, your time spent here as a voice of caution and reason is going to be missed.

do stop by in the months ahead. but whatever your megaproject is, i wish you success with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-02-12 11:31 PM
    I've just sold my Playbook. While packing it, I was thinking how great of a tablet it is. Absolutely wonderful, buttery smooth UI/OS, amazing hardware/design, and all those swipe gestures that I got so accustomed to and that I will miss a lot.

However, this post is not about the Playbook. I just wanted to be courteous and say "good bye" to all of you nice folks who comprise this wonderful community called CrackBerry. As you can see, I've got quite a post count and this is simply due to how addictive CrackBerry forums are. I have to admit that I've spent way too much time on here than the rational part of me would want to. Now, I have to catch up with what's going on around me and finally start one of the biggest projects in my life.

Anyway, thanks to everybody who I argued with, agreed and disagreed with, disputed with. To the mods who are doing an incredible job monitoring the forums, which should be h3ll of a task. I have learned a lot from each of you. I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

Please, keep CrackBerry alive. You won't find another community of virtual strangers like this one.

Thanks again. Kenny

P.S. I'll be dropping by every once in a while and will most probably be back after I finish my mega project. I hope, by then, we'll have BB10 phones and tablets to talk about.
    I will miss you Kenny. I learned a lot from your posts and you were always so courteous. All the best for your mega project.
    Nicky.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    07-02-12 11:37 PM
    Really sorry to see you leave the forum and Crackberry but I guess we met due to the pb so it wasn't half bad!
    07-03-12 12:18 AM
    Will miss you. Do visit.
    07-03-12 12:40 AM
    Bye Kenny!

You'll be missed (certainly by me!), as you had the courage to post things that were always reasoned and realistic, despite the flak that you frequently received from certain quarters.

In particular, I'm convinced that your poll highlighting the OS2 Browser crashing issue was instrumental in RIM choosing to fix it.

Enjoy where-ever you end up!
    07-03-12 01:30 AM
    We've had our share of moments, good and bad, good bye old friend! Come back soon
    07-03-12 06:57 AM
    By Kenny its been real. See you in q1 2013
    07-03-12 09:24 AM
    Call me a newbie but why would someone sell something that he likes so much?
    My logical side doesnt get it...it's almost like someone is trying to make a statement.
    Really that hard up for a few bucks?

Just askin'
    07-03-12 12:00 PM
    Call me a newbie but why would someone sell something that he likes so much?
    My logical side doesnt get it...it's almost like someone is trying to make a statement.
    Really that hard up for a few bucks?

Just askin'
    Ahh, the irony of the farewell thread of someone so often accused of being a Troll; being hijacked by a Troll.

Keep smiling Kenny. It seems you can still get under their skin even when you've gone!
    h20work likes this.
    07-03-12 04:19 PM
    Ahh, the irony of the farewell thread of someone so often accused of being a Troll; being hijacked by a Troll.

Keep smiling Kenny. It seems you can still get under their skin even when you've gone!
    Haha. Always provoking controversy, Kenny. Good luck, and thank you.
    07-03-12 04:32 PM
    Still waiting for next OS update, but I must say I was pretty close to doing this..

The more I look at my PB - how great the HW design and OS is, it really is a shame that it hasn't taken off as a popular platform.. What a waste.

Will miss you Kenny..
    07-03-12 04:50 PM
    You'll be missed, Kenny. Not "Goodbye," but just "Auf Wiedersehen!"

Harry
    07-03-12 05:13 PM
    Why would you sell the playbook? It's not like you'd get $300 for it

Why not just put it away somewhere and maybe restart it again in 2013...
    07-03-12 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD