I just got my email from ShopCrackBerry and my mini PlayBook keyboard that I ordered in April is finally shipping today and should be here before the 4th of July.....

I am so excited!!!!! I've read all the other threads about how happy everyone's with the keyboard and can't wait till it arrives. I hope everyone on pre order after me does not have to wait longer for their keyboard to ship out as well......
    06-28-12 12:11 PM
    Congrats!! I would have thought they had shipped out all back orders already. Must be a demand or they didn't produce enough for the initial shipment.

Put it to good use.
    06-28-12 12:20 PM
    I got the email this morning as well. I can't wait. I am on vacation for 10 days after today. Said it would be here June 30 - July 3, 2012. Is coming priority USPS. Life is good.
    06-28-12 12:23 PM
    I just got my email from ShopCrackBerry and my mini PlayBook keyboard that I ordered in April is finally shipping today and should be here before the 4th of July.....

I am so excited!!!!! I've read all the other threads about how happy everyone's with the keyboard and can't wait till it arrives. I hope everyone on pre order after me does not have to wait longer for their keyboard to ship out as well......
    Great to here just one problem my cousin works in shipping and he owes me so sorry but your keyboard is being shipped to me.
    I will grant you visitations every other weekend and they will be supervised.

Congrats and enjoy
    06-28-12 07:04 PM
    Great to here just one problem my cousin works in shipping and he owes me so sorry but your keyboard is being shipped to me.
    I will grant you visitations every other weekend and they will be supervised.

Congrats and enjoy
    Oh wow! I guess you should know that i paid off your cousin and it was delivered yesterday and im loving it...

The keyboard size will have some getting used to because im not used to typing with very little room but i'll get there. Definately worth the $110, now i am experiencing they joy of laptop replacement (my opinion of course). The case and keyboard sure do carry some weight to it. Awe! This is my first forum reply using the keyboard and im loving it. For all of you that have ordered but not received i sure hope it gets to you soon, you will enjoy it.....
    07-03-12 06:34 AM
    I luv mine and it highly enhances the PB Browser experience with surfing the internet....
    and Away I GO!
    07-03-12 01:22 PM
    Whoa! Wait a minute. The OP ordered his mini keyboard in April and it's taken until July to ship? I'm confused. I ordered mine two days ago from Blackberry.com/store. I would have ordered from CB, but it was out of stock.

Should I expect mine to arrive in a couple days or a couple months?
    07-03-12 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD