I purchased a verizon blackberry torch unlocked from amazon, however it didnt come unlock and i had to purchase a code online, i have tried every method possible but i am not being able to get to the unlock prompt of my phone. I would like to know if there is a command line prompt that i can use to get to the unlock prompt.
    06-22-12 10:59 AM
    Put in a SIM card from a different carrier. It should come up on reboot
    06-22-12 12:03 PM
    I have done that already with a tmobile sim, It asks would you like to unlock this sim? i enter yes and nothing appears.
    06-22-12 01:17 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...85/index2.html

Use the described way, with one exception:

1) Go to Options -> Device -> Advanced System Settings -> Sim Card

2) Press and Hold the ALT key and type the letters "mepe" (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing)

3) Once you see the Personalization Screen type "mep [alt] 2" (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing).

You should be prompted for the code. If you're not prompted for the code, Press and Hold the ALT key and type MEP2

4) Enter the provided unlock code

EXCEPTION: On the SIM Card screen, I had to type: =2@2 (because you can't type "mepe" while in ALT)

This is how I unlocked mine.
    06-22-12 03:49 PM
    hello sir my requerment is blackberry 9850 MEP code can u help me ??????????
    09-26-14 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD