I have tried all the software you uploaded here,BBSAK, when it wiped my OS and i got the 507 error, I loaded a new OS6 on my blackberry, I got Wifi and everything on my BB but i still cant browse with it or download apps or even chat on BBM , I am getting tired, someone please save me, is their any other effective softwares? I have used desktop manager to also restore the factory settings, yet the IT POLICY is still there, Guys help me please
    I want to know if anyone can do it for me remotely, and what informations i need to give
    Also i want to ask, if i change my IMEI number and BB Pin, will this remove my IT POLICY ?
    i just want it off my phone, please guys
    06-17-12 10:38 AM
    The phone your trying to remove the IT Policy on, is that your work phone? If it is your work phone you
    need to speak with your IT department. If it is a phone you found you might try returning it to the company it belongs to.
    06-17-12 12:15 PM
    If you do what it says in this link http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/remo...y-phone-81401/, then you can remove your IT Policy. I know, I have done it several times. It works.

If as MrLynd54 says, that this is a work phone then the IT Policy will be re-established each time you reconnect to the corporate BES system.

Even if you could do it, changing the PIN and/or IMEI will make no difference. Just follow what I said in my thread and the IT Policy will go away. You can use BBSAK instead of CrackUtil since the both use javaloader.exe as their main BlackBerry interface engine.
    06-17-12 12:38 PM
    I assume you can use email etc? How do you know it's an IT policy blocking these?
    Pete6 likes this.
    06-18-12 02:06 AM
    I assume you can use email etc? How do you know it's an IT policy blocking these?
    Good question. I forgot to ask this last night. Thanks for picking this up.

One way that usually shows up an IT Policy being present is to go to Options, Security, Firewall and if this is enabled and/or you can see a little red padlock and you cannot disable the firewall then, almost certainly, there is an IT Policy on the phone.
    06-18-12 03:20 AM
    06-18-12 08:42 AM
    I have tried all the software you uploaded here,BBSAK, when it wiped my OS and i got the 507 error, I loaded a new OS6 on my blackberry, I got Wifi and everything on my BB but i still cant browse with it or download apps or even chat on BBM , I am getting tired, someone please save me, is their any other effective softwares? I have used desktop manager to also restore the factory settings, yet the IT POLICY is still there, Guys help me please
    I want to know if anyone can do it for me remotely, and what informations i need to give
    Also i want to ask, if i change my IMEI number and BB Pin, will this remove my IT POLICY ?
    i just want it off my phone, please guys
    Remove IT Policy using BB Desktop Manager
    06-23-12 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD