I wonder if there is app that will notify you of current sales going on at App World?

If not, maybe some developer out there should write one.
    06-15-12 12:15 PM
    If you are a developer and would like to know when someone buys your app from app world there is.

A developer posted here this week. I'm unable to find the thread of his however some searching should find it.
    06-15-12 12:57 PM
    I think the OP meant something like what occurs at the website iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - Popular Recent Changes for iOS for Ipad/Iphone Apps.

The website tracks all the prices of various apps; allows you to see how much/when the price has changed; you can sign up for text alerts whereby you input a price that you are willing to pay for a specific app and if that app drops to that price range, you receive a notification by email to your phone letting you know that the app has dropped in price.

Unfortunately, there isn't such a site like that for the Playbook.
    06-15-12 02:08 PM
    I think the OP meant something like what occurs at the website iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - Popular Recent Changes for iOS for Ipad/Iphone Apps.

The website tracks all the prices of various apps; allows you to see how much/when the price has changed; you can sign up for text alerts whereby you input a price that you are willing to pay for a specific app and if that app drops to that price range, you receive a notification by email to your phone letting you know that the app has dropped in price.

Unfortunately, there isn't such a site like that for the Playbook.
    Oh I see. Thanks for the explaination. I haven't seen or heard of those until now.
    06-15-12 02:12 PM
    FWIW - that's one of the features of the Web, BB phone, and PlayBook app known to the world as:

CrackBerry

you can always count in the community here, the twitter feed, or the CB posts to let you know that plus much more.

Even better - so many of the great BB devs are right here, every day, so take advantage of THIS "app" for those needs!
    06-15-12 02:18 PM
    He probably wants something more streamlined than wading through a bunch of topics on a forum everyday...
    06-15-12 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD