i didn't have this problem before..i mean before the OS 2 ..not even the beta OS 2.1

when i put the pb in charge...it misbehaves ...the screen goes crazy ..when tryin to open an app it opens another app ..or closes another one..

the pb opens the keyboard by itself when trying to tap any thing ...

any ideas guys ?
    06-14-12 10:12 PM
    Do you have the charger close to your TV? Move the charger away, and on a different wall connection.
    06-14-12 10:26 PM
    Similar thing happens to me when charging on a Duracell power inverter in my car, and only then. You need another power source I think.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-14-12 10:37 PM
    yes..it's close to many electric stuff tv ..xbox..sub woofer

i will try what u described..thanks so much
    06-14-12 10:37 PM
    Similar problems have been reported near Plasma tv's.
    06-14-12 11:30 PM
    If I use my playbook while being charged with a non blackberry charge, the keyboard doesn't work, the apps don't load correctly and everything jumps around. But once I unplug or use a blackberry charger everything works perfectly. So I would say try a different charger.

Hope that helps.
    06-14-12 11:35 PM
    Similar problems have been reported near Plasma tv's.
    mmmm i have an LG plasma tv
    06-14-12 11:47 PM
    If I use my playbook while being charged with a non blackberry charge, the keyboard doesn't work, the apps don't load correctly and everything jumps around. But once I unplug or use a blackberry charger everything works perfectly. So I would say try a different charger.

Hope that helps.
    um using the the blackberry charger that came with it .. i will try another one
    06-14-12 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD