I purchased 6/8/2012 the application called "CraigsFeed" from Blackberry App World and that doesn't work on my phone properly!

I'm using the Sprint Blackberry 9930.

Out of the eight "CraigsFeed" Sub-Category titles [Personals, Community, Events, Housing, For Sale / Wanted, Jobs, Gigs and Services Offered] only Personals has a Sub-Category that actually works; therefore since just 1 out of the 8 Sub-Categories works I then requested from the developer that he fix this issue otherwise would contact my credit card company for a full refund and post on Blackberry.com App World "CraigsFeed" REVIEW that the program really doesn't work.
    --------------------------------------------
    The program also made my phone freeze several times. When contacting the developer for support he became extremely irate including name calling to me. In addition the Blackberry App World "CraigsFeed" app developer apparently deleted my poor REVIEW made of his app. Mine and many other only 1 star REVIEWS of "CraigsFeed" ahave now completely become missing from the Blackberry App World website thus giving consumers a false representation for the quality of the "CraigsFeed" app!
    ------------------------------------------
    If developers can delete our unfavorable REVIEWS after we experience trouble with their apps then that's a real problem of trust and misrepresentation for our entire Blackberry Community!!!
    ---------------------------------------
    If it's agreed that deleting customer App World REVIEWS aren't right because it portrays users false evaluations of the quality for that particular application then why won't Blackberry simply correct and fix this situation since it defeats the entire process of our creating an app REVIEW?
    ----------------------------------------------
    "CraigsFeed" still shows one (5-out-of-5) star REVIEW apparently of the developer because he deleted all of the other only (1 star REVIEWS) for his app including mine and it's really unacceptable that Blackberry App World allowed that developer and other developers to delete our unfavorable written REVIEWS since that's on the fringe of misrepresentation.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Please reply what may be done so that app developers can't delete our unfavorable REVIEWS of their apps by customers?
    --------------------------------------------
    My bank contacted Blackberry App World 6/4/2012 for granting a full $4.99 "CraigsFeed" credit card payment refund.
    -------------------------------------------
    But; there's still many apps at Blackberry App World that sow (5-out-of-5) star REVIEWS where in reality all of the unfavorable REVIEWS have been deleted by their developers.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you're like me who only looks for 5 star REVIEWS of Blackberry App World applications first then there's a serious problem at hand!!!
    06-14-12 11:05 AM
    See, to open an account to start a thread to bash a developer is always viewed in very dim light in these parts.
    As legit your complaint may be you have zero credibility everytime you do that.
    I see your bank is helping you "recover" your $4.99 from the developer, I thought you'd be happy.
    06-14-12 11:21 AM
    You may want to go over to the blackberry community page where Alec Saunders actually patrols daily and other devs and RIM techs that ride around the site. I'm sure you will get help there. I've had the samething happen to me, but it was 99 cents I didn't sweat it I went to gadzone and downloaded the developers app for free. Without pay.
    06-14-12 11:34 AM
    See, to open an account to start a thread to bash a developer is always viewed in very dim light in these parts.
    I see your bank is helping you "recover" your $4.99 from the developer, I thought you'd be happy.
    -----------------------------------------------
    My Reply: Actually in response to your reply I'm not happy sincee as trivial as getting returned $4.99 that isn't very significant. What is however; is that App World has a policy which allows developers of apps to delete user reviews. Not only that; but 1 developer in particular has deleted every unfavorable review from users of his app thus that now falsely showing 5 stars which is misleading to anyone seeking to buy it. That "CraigsFeed" developer even with my last check today made 2 of his own reviews stating that his customer support was impeccable; therefore that's also not true since myself and other users complained about that point within our reviews.
    06-19-12 02:19 AM
    Looks like the dev beat you to it. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...eloper-729017/

FWIW, I would do the same thing he did. You sound like someone I wouldn't bother with either.
    06-19-12 05:59 AM
    Always look at the reviews before purchasing an app. One good thing windows mobile has is that you can try any app for free for a trial period to see if you like it or not. This should be the standard for the industry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    06-19-12 06:04 AM
    Always look at the reviews before purchasing an app.
    Pointless if the reviews are being manipulated.
    06-19-12 09:49 AM
    "Viewed in very dim lights"

^^^^ sounds like we found another sh***y Dev alert.^^^^ actually your wrong. And only protecting devs like this further hurts blackberry. He should be blacklisted. And for the record many people would rather have a heads up on a scam of an app. How would you like it if the next time you buy a car you thought was "excellent running condition" like the ad said, but found out it was a piece of junk? Would you like it if they further told you, "well, don't complain about it, that's not right?" I'm sure you'd put up with that...

...hypocritical jacka***!

Posted via CB10
    bbq10l and spikesolie like this.
    07-01-14 12:45 PM
    OP you are absolutely correct. Ignore Ninja's sphincter caressing fanboyism.

EDIT: holy necro batman!
    07-01-14 12:51 PM
    Looks like the dev beat you to it. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...eloper-729017/

FWIW, I would do the same thing he did. You sound like someone I wouldn't bother with either.
    Of course, that's what would separate a good Dev, from a scamming POS like yourself. Excellent choice choosing to support a person that's ripping people off. Hopefully it comes full circle. I can already here an A-hole like yourself complaining to your SO while your out to eat about how the food isn't done right and you want a refund. Or how the waiter had ****ty service and "didn't earn their tip."

Eat a pile!!! Double talking, contradicting fool.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD