DDDROID_Nexxus

Icons 2-5 on the static bottom dock.
    Application 18 launches on clicking the circle icon.
    Application 19 launches on clicking the Home icon. (middle of bottom row)

Last icon on bottom row reveals the screen picker menu.
    Choose Large clock, no clock, weather slot, no weather slot, choice of two and four icons and empty screen.

CLICKING the arrow icon on the bottom row starts the "live" wallpaper with the default android "pyramid" wallpaper. Focusing on the arrow, after live wall is activated (by scrolling over with trackpad) hides the pyramid wall and shows the live effect over your custom picked wall.

**FULL TRACKPAD SUPPORT**
    **NO LANDSCAPE HOMESCREEN SUPPORT**
    **FOLDERS WILL NOT SHOW ANY ICONS**
    **FOCUSING IN ON ICONS IN FOLDERS WILL SHOW APPLICATION TEXT IN THE BANNER**
    06-13-12 11:10 PM
    This is a great theme (even with the TB limitations) Works great and looks awsome! Thanks for releasing it, dc

Last edited by hamsterwheel; 06-14-12 at 07:06 AM.
    ..Steve.., Azensun and dcburke789 like this.
    06-14-12 07:04 AM
    WOW! Thank you DC! Looks spectacular! Does it come with a user manual?
    Last edited by BBNewB5; 06-15-12 at 05:00 PM.
    06-14-12 08:40 PM
    Does this work or rather function as shown on 9810. I understand all themes for 9810 have the default slide dock bar below and any custom theme like this one has invisible folders in the menu. Pls confirm. Lovely theme and will be wonderful to have it on my 9810 if you could clarify.
    ** my bad on not reading completely. Icons are invisible ** thanks.
    06-15-12 08:35 AM
    Does this work or rather function as shown on 9810. I understand all themes for 9810 have the default slide dock bar below and any custom theme like this one has invisible folders in the menu. Pls confirm. Lovely theme and will be wonderful to have it on my 9810 if you could clarify.
    ** my bad on not reading completely. Icons are invisible ** thanks.
    The folders are invisible, also the pop up menu is too small and cut off but besides that it's great.
    06-16-12 03:06 PM
    Still digging this theme

06-26-12 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD