seems like RIM been getting so many negative issues and been getting so many bad news lately, and ive been descent enough to keep track of whats going on. thanks to the power of "internet" I consider myself one of loyal fan. Been a blackberry user since 2006 with Sprint carrier. It will hurt me to ditch Blackberry, its not that I lost my trust and support to them. But I have no choice. From now on, 06/11 i will stop logging in to crackberry.com ( my #1 site ) and will stay away from any websites related to RIM. I will no longer reply to any of the posts.I will be missing threads and I don't want to be aware of any such news about RIM. I will now focuse on much more reliable and easy to use gadget. a device I know I can use and it will be there whenever,wherever and will not let me down. I know Blackberry is the master of keyboards. but I must say the keys on this baby are also competitive. The interior and exterior is finished with quality materials and equipped with ergonomically functional controls. i can tell many amazing list about this toy. my rating is 99% satisfaction. i left 1% bec. its not attached to my body.

....meet my DSLR camera... ( what were you guys thinkin.!? )

for now I will be focusing my hobby and will be checking websites mostly about street photography and anything related to photograps. Most of my time will be dealing with arts and i will be logging in to most photography sites. due to this I will have no time to log in to crackberry or any websites about blackberry. I will be mostly checking blogs about photos. the time will be all photography, well at least for now.

well! see u guys on launch of BB10.
    more power and I'm gonna have some fun with my new Toy... oopsss i ment Tool... chao.!

[IMG]heMISS from pmds35‘; charset=UTF-8‰“O�k�x-cache-lookupMISS from pmds35:3128�Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)��x-powered-byPHP/5.3.10ERROR: The file you have uploaded is not a valid image format.[/IMG]

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    06-11-12 05:17 PM
    Ignore Troll.
    06-11-12 05:23 PM
    Hmm... I dunno... separation only makes the heart grow fonder. If you take a break now, when BlackBerry 10 hits you'll be on here overboard like crazy... our servers won't be able to keep up!
    06-11-12 05:23 PM
    Ignore Troll.
    It was a joke.
    06-11-12 05:25 PM
    Good for you! I'm excited for you! And don't forget, your BlackBerry can help you with your hobby.
    06-11-12 05:33 PM
    Can we get a master thread for all the goodbye posts? Oh, wait, what? We already have one?

All Those Switching from a BlackBerry to another device (including BBs), Post here!
    06-11-12 05:34 PM
    Another one... Do you want some encouragement from us? Come on... Some things can be posted, some cannot...
    06-11-12 07:48 PM
    Good for you OPs, I got a D5100 Nikon not to long ago. Love it.
    06-11-12 08:19 PM
    seems like RIM been getting so many negative issues and been getting so many bad news lately, and ive been descent enough to keep track of whats going on. thanks to the power of "internet" I consider myself one of loyal fan. Been a blackberry user since 2006 with Sprint carrier. It will hurt me to ditch Blackberry, its not that I lost my trust and support to them. But I have no choice. From now on, 06/11 i will stop logging in to crackberry.com ( my #1 site ) and will stay away from any websites related to RIM. I will no longer reply to any of the posts.I will be missing threads and I don't want to be aware of any such news about RIM. I will now focuse on much more reliable and easy to use gadget. a device I know I can use and it will be there whenever,wherever and will not let me down. I know Blackberry is the master of keyboards. but I must say the keys on this baby are also competitive. The interior and exterior is finished with quality materials and equipped with ergonomically functional controls. i can tell many amazing list about this toy. my rating is 99% satisfaction. i left 1% bec. its not attached to my body.

....meet my DSLR camera... ( what were you guys thinkin.!? )

for now I will be focusing my hobby and will be checking websites mostly about street photography and anything related to photograps. Most of my time will be dealing with arts and i will be logging in to most photography sites. due to this I will have no time to log in to crackberry or any websites about blackberry. I will be mostly checking blogs about photos. the time will be all photography, well at least for now.

well! see u guys on launch of BB10.
    more power and I'm gonna have some fun with my new Toy... oopsss i ment Tool... chao.!

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

OK, 10 char.
    06-11-12 08:21 PM
    He didn't get a new device. It was a joke. He just got a camera. It's getting hard to dodge all the cryballs.
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-11-12 08:25 PM
    Later Gator. See you at BB10.
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-11-12 08:31 PM
    That's a nice camera! Have fun and cya @ BB10 party..
    06-11-12 08:33 PM
    Lol. People were so quick to call him a troll.
    Clearly, he was joking. >.>

all3n7 likes this.
    06-11-12 08:39 PM
    Another one... Do you want some encouragement from us? Come on... Some things can be posted, some cannot...
    what is with your constant crying, scanning the website for slander of your beloved Blackberry. He was replacing it with a camera if you read closely but people like you only read/listen selectively. dry your tears....
    06-11-12 08:39 PM
    and you have this overwhelming need to trash BB on the way out..... Why??????
    06-11-12 08:44 PM
    ha he got me. i was believing it for a while. been looking for a good camera too. lol.
    06-11-12 08:45 PM
    wanted to see how many ppl would view this, i dnt expect many comments. Oh! Darn... See what u guys made me do... Log on and reply to my own post. Haha..!! When BB10 arrive. I will use 10,000 actuations just to cover every bit of it. Oh yeah.!!!!! Rock on..!!!
    06-11-12 10:46 PM
    BlackBerry sucks.

iPhone ftw. I might get the new HTC One X. Why is RIM a failhard company? Are you all proud to own BBs? Why do all the apps suck? Please tell me the funnest app you have on your BBs I'm curious to know. For me... It's Brick. Lol. Weak

BB 9900 sucks. GJ RIM
    06-11-12 11:43 PM
    BlackBerry sucks.

iPhone ftw. I might get the new HTC One X. Why is RIM a failhard company? Are you all proud to own BBs? Why do all the apps suck? Please tell me the funnest app you have on your BBs I'm curious to know. For me... It's Brick. Lol. Weak

BB 9900 sucks. GJ RIM
    WOW your first post since 2010 to say how much you like BB.... So sad....

Last edited by RoseBud68; 06-12-12 at 12:52 AM. Reason: removed link do to banned.
    06-12-12 12:34 AM
    06-12-12 01:07 AM
    WOW your first post since 2010 to say how much you like BB.... So sad....

He didn't last long, 3 posts and I showed him the exit.
    06-12-12 01:18 AM
    Happy Shooting
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-12-12 01:59 AM
    Enjoy the EOS. It is a great camera. I have always been a Nikon man myself but that's personal.

I have to say that the camera on my 9810 (5Mp with autofocus) give surprisingly good results in good (back) lighting.

Heck, you could even use the EOS to take pics of your BlackBerry just to show that this works both ways.

Have fun.
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-12-12 02:23 AM
    Enjoy it, photography is really fun.
    all3n7 likes this.
    06-12-12 05:19 AM
    Is there a smaller video camera that can also be used to take pics? I'd like decent quality videos and pics but not a huge device and not a huge price tag.
    06-12-12 05:28 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD