Hey. I'm using the Curve 9360 for about 7 months now. I've constantly read users in reviews of newer OS versions on this forum referring to battery life in terms of percentage. I'm aware of the inbuilt battery info in Device and Signal Information, but I was just wondering which is currently the best free app for a battery percentage indicator on the notification bar of the homescreen on OS7?

PS- I'd downloaded Battery Watch from S4BB. It serves my purpose except for two things. Firstly, it incorrectly gauges battery life remaining below 30% causing my phone to switch off radio almost immediately. And secondly, it causes massive battery drain itself. The previous version 1.9.x9 had corrected this bug but the latest upgrade 1.9.32 has reverted to the same sorry state. Any help would be invaluable considering how poor the battery life is on this model. Cheers.
    06-09-12 06:25 AM
    battery saver pro
    06-09-12 07:16 AM
    Try meterberry
    06-09-12 07:37 AM
    Meterberry is good, but the updating on Meterberry bout our battery and stuff consumes more battery actually. Im using Tinymeter now but unfortunately, it doesnt have the percentage indicator on the notification bar of the homescreen already do my research regarding this lol
    06-09-12 02:20 PM
    The new ver of advanced os and LED has that option , you can put your battery meter in the menu

Sent from my A$$ Kickin Berry using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 06:10 PM
    i too recommend Advance OS and LED as it comes with a little popup menu with many utilities and a battery symbol. it includes everything but the kitchen sink http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45506
    and best of all, it wont cost you a single cent!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 11:28 AM
    Every battery app is more battery draining then without it. Use bb device analyzer build in OS7 to determine why your battery is draining fast or other problems.

Regards,

Nico

The Blackberry 9360 Club
    06-13-12 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD