Im thinking of taking the BOLD plunge while they are $99 at best buy but the sale ends tonight or tomorrow and and need to know something

I have the cure 8530 and the only reason I would get myself into a 2 year contract is if the playbook and SPRINT allow the playbook to access the internet thru the phone. I cant do this now and if this SPrint doesnt allow this then that changes everything

Im planning on getting the bold 9930 $99

Sprint 450 minute unlimited data $69 and 3G/4G carrier for $10 WILL THIS DO WHAT I NEED

I read other threads about having to pay PAM fees and then I read that sprint doesnt even support this and then I read some people had no problems, and some people got the broswer to work only (WHICH MAKES NO SENSE) - basically if they charge seperate for this then thats a deal killer

I sorta need answers on the quick here since the sale is ending like NOW LOL. I want the BOLD but I dont want the contract but Ill take the contract for the full playbook blackberry experience
    06-08-12 04:02 PM
    YES, I have the same setup now with Sprint and the Bridge works "flawless".....GOOD deal, I got my Bold 9930 during April's $99 sale
    06-08-12 04:47 PM
    Yes!! I have the 9930 with Sprint on an unlimited plan. Go go go!!
    06-08-12 06:05 PM
    OK HERE WE GO NOW REMEMBER THIS IS WHAT MY POSTING NAME SAID

CrackBerry User
    Device(s): Curve 8530 and Playbook 64g
    Carrier: Virgin needs BOLDS and inet teethering, come on VIRGIN

OK BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW CHANGE COMING

I CANT FN WAIT TILL MONDAY OR TUESDAY
    06-08-12 07:05 PM
    Do you want me to check Monday or Tuesday
    06-08-12 07:22 PM
    I have Sprint and I paid less than $2 for an upgrade of my wife's phone to a 9930...
    06-08-12 07:32 PM
    Yes and I will be shouting it out loud LOL

I could of had it today, but the thought of going in best buy and then having a sales associate waste 2 hours of my time signing me up when I can do all that myself. And my last 2 Best buy experiences have been horrendous so,

Seems SPRINT had the best deal as far as data goes, being on Virgin so long I didnt realize data had become such a precious commodity LOL

OH WELL IM curving for another weekend and it shoudl be here Monday with expediated shipping but this is best buy so it will probably be Tues and ILL SCREAM IF ITS WEDS
    06-08-12 07:42 PM
    HMMM let me give the correct answer here

the answer is NO, with sprint bold 9930 and $69 plan + $10 g3 plan only this will NOT NOT NOT give your playbook g3 access thru the phone. Dunno maybe I posted this wrong, the bridge was not the issue, my curve 8530 did the bridge fine,

It will fail as its trying to aquire IP address but now Im reading that sprint has a $29 add on to give me the option to use my unlimited data plan, $100 a month and cant teether my playbook to internet THRU PHONE

THIS PHONE IS AWESOME THOUGH, but it proposes some serious problems with, many of the things I use my playbook for can be done with this phone as it all looks a lot more similair aka podcast feature and such

I dunno the only reason I got this phone was for Inet teethering on the cheap if you call $100 a month on the cheap, but dang $29 more a month, if they still even offer it,

The phone will make me use my playbook less, and my playbook is free, my virgin curve does the same as a remote as this $100 a month deal, so I DUNNO

I GOT TO MAKE SOME DEICISONS QUICK but if anybody is curious, $100 a month will not get your playbook on the internet thru your phone (aka $99 bold 9930 on SPRING NETWORK) youhave to get something else and Im not sure what that is right now

DECISIONS DECSIONS

Let me keep playing with this phone until I decide to keep it, WHAT NO IHEARTRADIO no OURGROCERIES ( i thought all the 5.0 programs would work for 7.1)
    06-12-12 06:19 PM
    Damnit Im gonna keep it and probably pay to make the whole deal work cause I want the full bridge/teethering expereience,

SO YEAH I GOT MY BOLD 9930 TODAY
    06-12-12 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD