I case you want to watch it on your PB
    go to

htp://tvthek.orf.at/live

just click on the live bottom, its marked red

it is the Austrian Television, the commentators are in German, but you can watch the game live with a good WIFI connection

I am sure other European TV station have a similar setup,

Please let me know which other station bring the games live and can be watched on the PB

Live from NYC

06-08-12 11:56 AM
    EU soccer livestreams are usually IP-country locked due to broadcasting rights of EUFA etc

The one OP posted is at least not loading / displaying here in Holland

Try ours with Dutch commentary, especially when Dutch team plays tomorrow (Denmark) and Wednesday (Germany) and later that week Portugal, the pool of death..
    Live - NOS EK 2012
    06-08-12 01:49 PM
    I am in the USA, NYC
    yours - the dutch is locked
    but ORF austria works

try to reboot

I am in the hospital, and the WIFI connection is poor and usually kicks me out every 30 minutes, so I better get out of this place
    E10CDM likes this.
    06-08-12 01:58 PM
    Works now, just saw 2nd goal of Russia live on PB
    alan510 likes this.
    06-08-12 02:10 PM
    I guess as a dutch you speak some german as well
    before the game always reboot the PB, so you dont have anything in Rom

ZDF and ORF have sometimes some good movies, who needs Netflix
    Good luck to your team

Regards from NYC
    Hermann

E10CDM likes this.
    06-08-12 02:21 PM
    Sorry BB fans, but I'm in Germany and watching it all live on TV right now. This weekend is full of action and I'll drink a beer for each of you. That's alot of beer right? lol
    06-08-12 03:26 PM
    Sorry BB fans, but I'm in Germany and watching it all live on TV right now. This weekend is full of action and I'll drink a beer for each of you. That's alot of beer right? lol
    Don't rub it in!!!
    06-08-12 03:31 PM
    i watch it on Al Jazeera HD no need for the playbook
    06-08-12 05:58 PM
    Used PB as 2nd screen yesterday evening for match of Russia, while watching HD movie (all networks are HD here) with my wife on our SmartTV

Will be good also when watching the real match of the week, Holland-Germany on big Astrovision screen at Schiphol Airport this Wednesday with couple thousand of fans and travellers ; including beer, BBQ and hopefully nice summerbreak weather we will give the German team another soccer lesson
    Looking forward for rematch against Spain in (semi)finals later on, we deserved to win the World Cup 2 years ago, our orange lions will take their revenge and claim the luck!!!
    Last edited by E10CDM; 06-09-12 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Auto type errors
    06-09-12 01:24 AM
    I use LiveOnlineFooty.com It is not a free option but it works extremely well. I have the Seasons Pass and I regularly watch English Premier League plus all the Championship Leagues and games. It is showing all the Euro 2012 games, in English. It works on my PlayBook (and is a premium channel on Tablet TV), and I can also watch all the games in HD on my big screen via my PS3 or AppleTV.

Cheers, Chris
    06-09-12 07:00 AM
    ALLEZ LES BLEUUUUUUUSSSSSS !
    E10CDM likes this.
    06-09-12 07:09 AM
    BBC iPlayer - Help - Not Supported

ITV Player - Watch TV on your Apple iPad, iPhone, Android, PS3, tablet and computer

Uk coverage is split between two broadcasters,match schedule also on bbc website.
    06-09-12 07:36 AM
    You may try theses too ... (bein requires subscription only TF1 and M6 are free - Hours are UTC +2).
    Programme TV Euro 2012
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 06-09-12 at 07:52 AM.
    06-09-12 07:49 AM
    I like using atdhenet.tv, free to use and I believe they have streams in different languages
    06-09-12 12:19 PM
    Team nederland!
    06-09-12 03:04 PM
    I use atdhe.eu, you have to wait like 30 for the ads at the beginning but it works in Canada, has links to different websites, some work some not but I was able to find all thesoccer games from europe and southamerica.
    06-09-12 04:19 PM
    06-09-12 06:15 PM
    na dann Prost

06-10-12 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD