Hello Everyone,

I hope this isnt a rare case. Just recently I switched my Blackberry Bold 9700 battery with my sister's Blackberry Bold 9780 battery, because my battery had died. However, when I placed her battery into my phone, the opening screen says: "A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. Do you wish to repair the Media Card now?"

What do I do?
    *I want all the information that was on it before

Sim
    06-07-12 06:24 PM
    Select to repair the errors, you shouldn't lose any information. I used to have this happen after almost every reset, the errors were repaired and a "fragment" file was put onto the media card. Eventually I went in and deleted the fragments, which never corrupted the files on the card. I never had any loss of data that I knew of. No worries, but it freaked me out the first time I saw it too...
    06-07-12 07:42 PM
    If you were downloading when you pulled the battery you corrupted the card. Put the card into a thumb drive or card reader and plug it into a pc. Open the file folder you were downoading into and delete the most recent file(s). Worked for me. This time when it asks to repair select yes and uncheck the box that asks " save clusters?" It should popup and say "repair successful".
    06-07-12 09:28 PM
    i would see if a PC can read it first and see if you can save the files and repair on it first
    06-07-12 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD