I recall when Crackberry had these, somewhat frequently, they were a good moral boosts, and always had some pretty nice pics of celebs. Why did this ever stop? it was good times
    06-07-12 12:08 PM
    If you need a papparrazzi shot of some Z-lister holding a Blackberry to give you a morale boost......
    06-07-12 01:02 PM
    I thought they had started that up again, some famous person with a BB.

Check the main page(s)
    06-07-12 01:12 PM
    They are discontinued for some behind the scenes reasons. Sorry as i know many people liked seeing them. We will try to get something like this started up again soon!
    wizmillso likes this.
    06-07-12 01:14 PM
    Silly me, I didn't think of the morale boost angle. I just thought it stopped because a great many
    of us simply did not find it necessary to validate our technology choices based on what celebrities
    (your word, mine is much different) were given to carry.

I think the blog page still carries this "feature" though.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-07-12 01:18 PM
    Ok, no need for all these insulting tones, the moral boost thing was just a little joke, go be asses somewhere else.
    06-07-12 01:21 PM
    Truth be told, the Celebrity Sightings had a big following, but due to circumstances beyond our control we are no longer doing them. On occasion we may post some sort of sighting, but for the most part it is discontinued.

Feel free to post your sightings in the forums, as there are several threads that are dedicated to celebs and movies/tv.
    06-07-12 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD