I've been looking for an app for the BB like Rocket Man but couldn't find any until now.
    Free Where's My Bus - Download Where's My Bus - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Anyone else use this app?
    06-04-12 02:37 PM
    try this...

NextBus Homepage

it isnt an app, but it works great on BB phones. it will tell you the exact minute the bus will ACTUALLY come at. not when it is scheduled, but the ACTUAL time. if it is late by 10 minutes or early by 2 it will tell you.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-04-12 02:54 PM
    try this...

NextBus Homepage

it isnt an app, but it works great on BB phones. it will tell you the exact minute the bus will ACTUALLY come at. not when it is scheduled, but the ACTUAL time. if it is late by 10 minutes or early by 2 it will tell you.
    Yea that's what I've been using until I found this app...gonna compare it to that website. I like the website cuz it's GPS enabled but with this app you can save favourite stops...
    06-04-12 03:05 PM
    Nextbus is an app for bb that will give you your next bus gps times.
    It is an awsome app to have . Uses tour gps to fins tour nearest bus stop and saves your time to find your stop and route.

Available on bb app world
    Share the word.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    02-24-13 11:20 AM
    not an app but another simple, straight forward easy to use website with live data feed that I personally use is:

TransSee Agency List

Works great on all phone web browsers. Even on my curve 9300! (waiting on the Q10)
    02-24-13 09:01 PM
    Nextbus is an app for bb that will give you your next bus gps times.
    It is an awsome app to have . Uses tour gps to fins tour nearest bus stop and saves your time to find your stop and route.

Available on bb app world
    Share the word.
    Fantastic! I had no idea that there was an app that can show real-time (GPS tracked) bus information! Thanks for the tip.
    02-24-13 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD