If i buy apps for the Playbook wil i be able to use them on BB 10 at no cost. Because there the same os ?
    06-02-12 08:19 AM
    I would guess that the apps are tied to your bb id so if you put your new bb10 device on that bb id, then the PlayBook apps you bought will transfer over much as what happens when you upgrade your handheld device today. I doubt very much though that RIM will allow you to have the same bb id on both devices at the same time. This means, I fear, that you'll have to buy the apps again if you want them on both devices.

I'm not too concerned about this as many of the more expensive apps I've bought are games that I doubt I'd want to play on a 4" screen and I'm happy to support the developers who had made the bb platform a priority. Hope this helps.
    06-02-12 08:54 AM
    I am more then happy to buy a full app again or buy a upgrade i am more concern with finding the apps in app world because it can be a hassle to find some apps. Still i cant wait for BB 10 and show it to my apple minded friends and co workers who want to go BYOD as its cool to be doing that and go from lotus not to exchange at the same time god help me haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-02-12 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD