Ok, i just updated to OS 7.1.402, was using a really early 7.0.0 build before. Even after update, my WiFi networks won't connect to BIS and when connected to WiFi, I can't download or browse the internet. I also don't have an option to call over WiFi, which is a necessity some months as I only have 450 minutes and work nights. The wireless router at my house is a Netgear router of some kind. Can anyone help me connect BIS to WiFi networks and call over WiFi?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-01-12 08:15 PM
    Back from Verizon store, connects to Starbucks WiFi on ATT's network and a Verizon hotspot. But it doesn't connect to my home WiFi, I have an older NetGear at home if that helps.

06-02-12 03:07 PM
    VZW does not offer WiFi calling. Only T-Mobile does.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-02-12 03:12 PM
    Yeah, I read that and verified it, they do support WiFi video calls though, like Skype and Face Time, but it still doesn't solve my BIS not connecting to Net Gear issue.

06-02-12 03:44 PM
    Have you unplugged your router and restarted it? Also try deleting the wifi profile on your phone, reset your phone (alt+left shift+del), than add wifi back in
    06-02-12 05:37 PM
    Have you unplugged your router and restarted it? Also try deleting the wifi profile on your phone, reset your phone (alt+left shift+del), than add wifi back in

I can connect to WiFi just fine, it's the data that doesn't want to connect to the WiFi.

06-03-12 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD