My biggest fear has happened. My 9790 is bricked. I had 7.1 402 on it and it was OK but I had no BIS. I upgraded it ok. I wanted to downgrade it so that I could put on 336 instead and used BBSAK to wipe it. Now it permanently shows Error 507 and it refuses to reload an OS with DM. BBSAK says there are no OS on my PC and now I have no working BB and I want to cry. I have even tried to install the official 7.0 release and it just shows the attached screen. I am really worried that my bb will never work again.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
    06-01-12 11:21 AM
    use app loader?
    06-01-12 11:32 AM
    use vendelete+ to search & delete all the vendor.xml
    Rick Fruitslag likes this.
    06-19-12 09:30 PM
    just use app loader but first delete the 2 vendor files (two of them)... Connect your phone to DM and you should get a repair, update popup.. You should be able to reinstal os from there..

If you're getting Error 507, there are many ways to save your phone..
    Rick Fruitslag likes this.
    06-20-12 04:01 AM
    Ok, im a new to this forum so sorry for bumbing an old threat, but this just happend to me. I used BSSAK to wipe my phone and after that it wont let met put on a new OS it just says " Cannot find OS or something like that. U guys probelbly know what i mean ) But i installed the correct OS on my PC and it just cant find it or something like that, so im stuck with a BB code 507 and dont know what the hell u ppl where talking about in the above post. Sorry im Dutch and maybe dont understand the english not so good, But what can i do to Unbrick the phone?? Anny help or advise would be appreciated. So again, did a whipe whit BBSAK and now im **** faced. lol...

Greetings Rick
    10-11-14 01:16 PM
    Ok after a night of sleep and thinking, i readed the above posts for the seccond half around and after deleting the vendor files with the program Wankay mentioned and after that the BDS repaired my phone for me. Thnx for this helpfull post.
    zocster likes this.
    10-12-14 02:39 AM
    Ok after a night of sleep and thinking, i readed the above posts for the seccond half around and after deleting the vendor files with the program Wankay mentioned and after that the BDS repaired my phone for me. Thnx for this helpfull post.
    Glad you've solved it.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-12-14 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD