[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=inqnGU7-vUA&feature=fvwp[/YT]

Good Lord.....
    05-30-12 05:53 PM
    I was on the edge of buying one. This convinced me.
    05-30-12 05:59 PM
    I'm glad I bought mine before I saw that. Could have prevented an excellent purchase.

I recently purchased a second PB for my wife at best buy and the dolt was arguing with me whether 64gb units were still available. Tried to tell me they were discontinued. Great sales force.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    05-30-12 06:10 PM
    Oh dear lord.
    05-30-12 06:23 PM
    At least they tried.

If you think that one was cringing wait till the iPad vid is released.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-30-12 06:25 PM
    I was on the edge of my seat! Man the suspense lol
    05-30-12 06:34 PM
    That looks like a poorly produced employee training video lol
    Max741 likes this.
    05-30-12 06:50 PM
    Wow. I appreciate the effort, but... wow... My 6th grade daughter and her friends have produced better videos. Hmmm, sounds like a project...
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    05-30-12 06:57 PM
    Bwahahahaha

(I wasn't laughing so long...needed the 10 chars )
    05-30-12 07:07 PM
    Welllll..... maybe if they had a better cameraman, and practiced their scipt more....... yathink? ROFLMAO..
    05-30-12 07:15 PM
    Those aren't real BestBS employees, and it's not a RIM advert...so what's the point of the thread?
    05-30-12 07:21 PM
    This video is better than most of the marketing I have seen from RIM, which is none. :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    05-30-12 07:22 PM
    That sucked
    05-30-12 07:34 PM
    I'm glad I bought mine before I saw that. Could have prevented an excellent purchase.

I recently purchased a second PB for my wife at best buy and the dolt was arguing with me whether 64gb units were still available. Tried to tell me they were discontinued. Great sales force.
    For a minute I thought you said "Great sales farce". LoL
    Cynycl likes this.
    05-30-12 07:37 PM
    They are not getting Oscars for this performance for sure
    05-30-12 07:40 PM
    For a minute I thought you said "Great sales farce". LoL
    Too funny. I knew that post was lacking something.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-30-12 07:59 PM
    They didn't say what they recorded it on though. Maybe it was recorded on an iPad, it's not in HD....

I thought it was funny as heck. This is definitely NOT the reason that they are not selling at Best Buy. If half of their employees had that much "enthusiasm" about the product, it would be a freaking huge hit!
    05-30-12 07:59 PM
    Those aren't real BestBS employees, and it's not a RIM advert...so what's the point of the thread?
    So are you naive enough to believe that Flo works for Progressive????
    The point is within the last four years that RIMM has pissed away 91% of its market value they have done a crappy job of marketing their products! THAT's the point.

It's another symptom of an ailing company that has its eye staring in the headlights of competition and are clueless of how to kick it in gear. The marketing staff should all be fired and join the ranks of all those that have retired.

Enough with the Apologetics of RIMM and face reality they have screwed the pooch. You fan boys are in denial. BB10 will NOT be the salvation so many are cheering about. It does no good if they sit on the shelf because RIMM is not out in the field training and over seeing the management of the sales numbers. This also is revealing of a complacent company culture.

This will take serious soul searching of the entire corporate structure. Been there done that, very painful. Not something publicly advertised, but one can see if we ever see any aggressive marketing.

For their and our sake hope they kick it in gear........ Yesterday! Ooh-rah carry on
    05-30-12 08:30 PM
    I thought it was great fun. too bad some of you on here are taking things too seriously.
    05-30-12 09:16 PM
    So are you naive enough to believe that Flo works for Progressive????
    The point is within the last four years that RIMM has pissed away 91% of its market value they have done a crappy job of marketing their products! THAT's the point.

It's another symptom of an ailing company that has its eye staring in the headlights of competition and are clueless of how to kick it in gear. The marketing staff should all be fired and join the ranks of all those that have retired.

Enough with the Apologetics of RIMM and face reality they have screwed the pooch. You fan boys are in denial. BB10 will NOT be the salvation so many are cheering about. It does no good if they sit on the shelf because RIMM is not out in the field training and over seeing the management of the sales numbers. This also is revealing of a complacent company culture.

This will take serious soul searching of the entire corporate structure. Been there done that, very painful. Not something publicly advertised, but one can see if we ever see any aggressive marketing.

For their and our sake hope they kick it in gear........ Yesterday! Ooh-rah carry on
    If you were the OP, I would take what you say, perhaps, with a grain of salt, and dismiss you like the proverbial persistant chihuahua biting at my ankles. Since you're not the OP, I take your post as yet another negative Nelly that these forums have been infected with, posting their BS, thinking that I, and I only speak for myself in this instance, really give a schit what your personal opinion is about RIM. If and when you originate a thread, and I want to know the purpose of your rant, I'll yank your chain and look you square in the eye and ask you to state your purpose, and what's your point. In the abscence of any of the above, address your biased rant to someone who might just give a ratz azz what you have to say; Lord knows I don't!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    05-30-12 09:16 PM
    I justed watched the video and remain unsure of its background - but think they deserve some kudos for putting it together.

It left me thinking about the PB and not the performers. Assuming this is the intent and thus think effective.

Conversely my recent experience tonight at a Best Buy in the USA where the PB did not perform. See attached display photograph.

This is the second time I have observed this lack lustre presentation. The retail sales team at RIM needs some improvement.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BB_makes_it_happen; 05-30-12 at 09:57 PM.
    05-30-12 09:43 PM
    I guess my overall point with this thread was to display the bafoonery of Best Buy. Half the stores have there shiz together half dont. It's entirely RIMs fault too. I think the video portrays the Playbook as a toy, and it's far from it... A real passionate person would sell the Playbook for real not in some over dramatized bit * Albeit I half posted the vid so others could laugh at it's ridiculousness because I certainly did

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-30-12 10:28 PM
    LOL - it was so bad it was funny!
    05-30-12 10:39 PM
    It was rooough ! But they did try to do ... something !!

Possibly maybe a contender for one of those dozens (?) of best (or worse) so-called reality/video shows that so many couch potatoes drool over nightly
    05-30-12 10:55 PM
    Only Blackberry tablet does 1080p HiDef video
    Last edited by kennyliu; 05-30-12 at 11:07 PM.
    05-30-12 11:03 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD