Blackberry Curve 9320 and 9220 is now available.

If you are going to buy a Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220 and use it with a Sim cards from more then one GSM carrier you will need to unlock your Blackberry.

Unlocking your Blackberry will disable the Sim lock, your Blackberry will be "SIM free", it means that you can use many GSM carriers (worldwide) with your unlocked Blackberry phone.

The new Curve Blackberry devices are low-priced Blackberry phones.
    the frequency bands for 2G speeds are GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

How to unlock Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220
    To unlock your Blackberry Curve 9320 you will need to get the unlock code first.
    The unlock code is a unique code for each Blackberry phone.
    You can use any Blackberry unlocking service to order your unlock code. you will need the IMEI # of your Blackberry to order the unlock code.

To find the IMEI # just dial * # 0 6 #

The unlock code is calculated with the IMEI # and there are a few methods to get your unlock code - it can be the PRD method, the MEP ID method or the model & carrier selection method.
    when using the carrier selection method remember that you need to select the carrier your Blackberry is locked to (the original carrier that your Blackberry was branded for).
    The PRD is printed on the sticker on the backside of your Blackberry (under the battery)

If you already have the unlock code for your Blackberry simply follow the unlocking instructions for your Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220 device:

1) Get a Sim card from a GSM carrier which is not the original carrier of your Blackberry.

2) Insert the SIM card into the sim slot of your Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220

3) Turn on your Blackberry, a massage will pop up asking you if you want to unlock your Blackberry using a MEP unlock code, select yes and use enter your unlock code.

4) You Blackberry is unlocked and you can now use it with any GSM carrier supported by the frequency bands of your Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220.

If the first method to use the unlock code is not available there is another way to unlock your Blackberry Curve 9320:

1) From the menu go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Sim Card

2) From the "Sim card" screen press the button: M E P D

3) The screen that will be opened is the "SIM card Personalization Screen", you will see there are the SIM locks of your Blackberry.
    If the "Service provider" is active - hold the [ALT] key and type MEP4
    if the "Network" is active - hold the [ALT] key and type MEP2

4) a request for the unlock code will be displayed, type the unlock code and press enter.

5) your Blackberry will be restarted and unlocked.
    anonymous495867 and tjtops like this.
    05-30-12 07:03 AM
    Thanks for the instructions, but how can you be competitive if you can find websites where they do the same and only for 2.99? Your price is to high, and you are offering a service that by today, you can find dozens of places where they offer the same and cheapest. I hope you reconsider this and get some public.
    05-30-12 07:32 AM
    Thanks for posting the instructions. We are too ready for unlock setup for the BlackBerry 9320 and 9220.
    05-30-12 02:36 PM
    Thanks for posting the instructions for the users here.

We played around with one of these for a few days, It's a decent phone at a great price.
    Love the battery and small size!

We can also unlock any 9320 / 9220 from any network worldwide.

If any one has any unlocking questions feel free to ask us or any of the other good unlocking co's on here
    05-30-12 03:44 PM
    Thanks for the instructions, but how can you be competitive if you can find websites where they do the same and only for 2.99? Your price is to high, and you are offering a service that by today, you can find dozens of places where they offer the same and cheapest. I hope you reconsider this and get some public.
    Most of us unlockers here will match any price.
    06-13-12 03:47 PM
    I have been using Unlock Blackberry Instantly - $14,99 to get unlock codes instantly. You just need your IMEI number!
    06-14-12 11:55 AM
    Plenty of great unlockers here and most of us price match or beat the price.
    06-14-12 01:55 PM
    Yes like cellunlock said most of us good unlockers here will match or beat any price
    just email us if you want a coupon code
    06-14-12 04:01 PM
    It is also important to remember that many of the different suppliers online provide a different level of service.

For instance, some provide a money back guarantee and offer customer support. Other services may not even include the instructions you need to enter the code.

Just bear that in mind when your picking which service to use and what is more important to you.
    07-26-12 04:40 AM
    Post Your Imei and Mep here Or PM me
    Last edited by skimaw; 08-22-12 at 07:13 PM.
    08-21-12 11:29 PM
    I'm still waiting on my unlock code, the page still says, "calculating unlock code" after six hours, I've made the payment and everything. I've sent you guys two emails so far, no response. How long will this take? not to mention the courtesy to respond in the meantime, whilst I wait. Last time I used your website, I had the same problem. No response, no code for nearly 24 hours. Disappointing service!!!
    12-17-12 06:03 AM
    Yes like cellunlock said most of us good unlockers here will match or beat any price
    just email us if you want a coupon code
    I'm still waiting on my unlock code, the page still says, "calculating unlock code" after six hours, I've made the payment and everything. I've sent you guys two emails so far, no response. How long will this take? not to mention the courtesy to respond in the meantime, whilst I wait. Last time I used your website, I had the same problem. No response, no code for nearly 24 hours. Disappointing service!!!
    12-17-12 06:04 AM
    I can get you one. Usually pretty quick.
    12-18-12 09:50 PM
    For free>>????? Unlocking ?
    01-09-13 11:14 AM
    Free ? Free ?
    01-09-13 11:14 AM
    Hi just payd for the unlock code for my phone you sent me 7 cods thay dont work and have 3 to go .help
    02-19-13 04:48 AM
    Hi just payd for the unlock code for my phone you sent me 7 cods thay dont work and have 3 to go .help
    I didn't send you anything. Wasn't purchased from us
    02-19-13 10:02 AM
    Free ? Free ?
    Ummm no
    02-19-13 10:02 AM
    Pls how can I solve the issue of unlocking my blackberry 9320,when it keeps bringing out invalid simcard
    03-08-13 03:55 AM
    i need help
    03-08-13 03:59 AM
    Pls how can I solve the issue of unlocking my blackberry 9320,when it keeps bringing out invalid simcard
    Once the device is unlocked, you shouldn't have a problem using another carrier's sim card.
    1. Try using another sim card or try the sim card (that says invalid in your 9320) in another device to ensure it works to make sure it's not the sim card itself.
    2. Ensure the frequency the carrier you are using works with the device you have!
    03-09-13 01:18 AM
    i need help
    Use a different sim card
    03-10-13 12:01 PM
    3) The screen that will be opened is the "SIM card Personalization Screen", you will see there are the SIM locks of your Blackberry.
    If the "Service provider" is active - hold the [ALT] key and type MEP4
    if the "Network" is active - hold the [ALT] key and type MEP2

I got all the way to this step where I can view the identity and associations screen but none are active...
    SIM Disabled
    Network Blocked
    Network Subset Disabled
    Service provider Disabled
    Corporate Disabled

Now what do I do ?

Ok so i did it with out any sim card and the network is active, i placed in the code you gave me and it told me code error ??
    Last edited by Jason Fishburn; 07-23-13 at 02:08 PM.
    07-23-13 12:02 PM
    "Network Blocked" means that it is blocked. You need to find out why the carrier blocked it. (Usually it happens due to non-payment or being reported lost or stolen.) Only the original carrier that had it blocked can unblock it. And often you will need the person who caused it to be blocked (again likely from not paying the bill) to get it unblocked.
    07-23-13 05:19 PM
    how can i unlock my blackberry ? i can only use globe simcard.
    07-30-13 10:20 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD