I recently changed the password for my gmail so I need to edit the settings on my phone but when I go to set up - email - accounts, I can't seem to access the 'internet mail account' (does nothing when i click/press on it) but can get into the enterprise account which I don't have.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-29-12 09:10 AM
    Are you accessing it from messages -> options -> email account management?
    05-29-12 11:11 AM
    I have found that any change I need to email settings is easily accomplished by logging in to my carrier's BIS website (PC) and making the change from there. HTH
    05-29-12 11:53 AM
    I have found that any change I need to email settings is easily accomplished by logging in to my carrier's BIS website (PC) and making the change from there. HTH
    That use to be the easiest way for me too until T-Mobile changed their BIS security. Now they want you to use either your phone or the website, not both. If you try to use both you keep getting asked to verify your accounts. So for me now it's just easier to do it from my BB.
    05-29-12 12:16 PM
    Are you accessing it from messages -> options -> email account management?
    I'm accessing it through the 'set up' icon.

I tried using the Rogers bis website but don't know my username/pw. Tried the forgot pw part even that just sends me a message with pw as blank.
    05-29-12 03:33 PM
    I had the same problem after playing around with the BlackBerry cloud services which required the enterprise activation application on the phone. After I deleted the email account and the enterprise activation, the email setup on the phone still had enterprise activation and not the BIS option.

A member here posted the solution. Using your phone's browser go to BlackBerry.com/integrate
    05-29-12 05:01 PM
    Thanks! That fixed the email account issue; still not sure why i can't access it via set up though. Oh well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-29-12 08:22 PM
    I also have this problem, but my BIS account in the web page still says I need to verify my account by using the Email Setup on the device, which I can't use.

Do I need to delete the existing account first?
    05-29-12 11:27 PM
    I have a similar question..

I can easily access the edit screen and also access it online (and in the integrate screen as well). My problem is that my work moved to the Outlook Cloud service (OWA). I can change everything, EXCEPT i cannot change my "username" (the new user name for our BB access and set up is our email address. But, on my BB, it's fixed as workdomain/login, which is what the old access was). I can change EVERYTHING ELSE, email account settings, synchronization settings, advanced settings, password, just can't change user name.

Any ideas, short of deleting the account and setting it up anew?
    05-30-12 11:31 AM
    I had the same problem after playing around with the BlackBerry cloud services which required the enterprise activation application on the phone. After I deleted the email account and the enterprise activation, the email setup on the phone still had enterprise activation and not the BIS option.

A member here posted the solution. Using your phone's browser go to BlackBerry.com/integrate
    I was having the same issue and the blackberry.com/integrate worked so well, must remember this for future! Thanks robsteve!
    09-18-12 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD