Just wondering if they are still trickling out, or if the first batch was it for the time being. Anyone had an update on their pre-order?

I still haven't heard anything, but I am sure I was behind the curve with my pre-order, so I'm probably at/near the end of the list.
    05-27-12 04:33 PM
    Got mine about two weeks ago
    05-27-12 05:41 PM
    They are scarce. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and still waiting with no update.
    05-27-12 05:47 PM
    Ordered may 5th, shipped 23rd.
    05-27-12 06:34 PM
    Got mine on Friday - at the Source store, still at $99 - love it!
    05-27-12 06:40 PM
    ordered mine from ShopCrackberry mid March... received it about two weeks ago... love it! I think I was in the second round of shipments out the door from them.
    05-27-12 06:56 PM
    They are or were on sale at the source in canada. I'm in winnipeg and went down to a local store before last weekend and picked one up.. They had several in the back.

On sale for 100$ vs 120$ regular price.

They work extremely well for my dos box games Commander keen, Jumpman and epic pinball for the win! I can't figure out how to pull out my sword in prince of persia.. its been way too long

stunts and test drive bring back great memories but the graphics looked much better in my memory
    05-27-12 09:53 PM
    I've got a friend up there visiting. Does that Source price include whatever tax you Canadians have to pay? We, USA, use to get a refund but I believe that they upped the limit or eliminated the refund???
    05-27-12 10:56 PM
    Ordered mine April 8th and still nothing. Sent email to support on April 26th and they stated mid May. Will send one more email to see what is happening.
    05-29-12 02:32 PM
    I've got a friend up there visiting. Does that Source price include whatever tax you Canadians have to pay? We, USA, use to get a refund but I believe that they upped the limit or eliminated the refund???
    No the tax will be extra, mine was $116 total 15% tax and a $1 environmental fee, tax varies from province to province, our tax in Nova Scotia is 15%, New Brunswick is 13%, not sure what it is there.
    05-29-12 02:44 PM
    Got mine! It was a long way till I received it and cost me a lot of money! I explain: I live in Mozambique (Africa), so I ordered mine end March to my mother's address in Portugal. It cost me USD 165 (65 for UPS deliver in Europe). When arrived in Portugal my mother had to pay another USD 100 for custom duties as it comes from USA. Then a friend of mine bring it to Mozambique. Total cost: USD 265! Am I happy with it? Yes I am. I am learning to use the small keyboard (my thumbs are n big, but it takes sometime to get used, particularly when I was used to the apple keyboard). Quality is great, the pad is very useful and the case is very nice. I think is the best combo on the market (that's what I say to my wife so she can accept payment of almost USD 300 for this "toy"). There is a problem when using the accents to write in Portuguese that annoys me and was referred in some other threads. Overall I am quite happy and will be better when I can use it to send sms when 2.1 update comes out! Hope they deliver yours soon!
    Cheers!
    05-29-12 03:09 PM
    tax is 12% = 7% provincial sales tax and 5% federal. Total 112$ out the door.
    05-29-12 03:11 PM
    tax is 12% = 7% provincial sales tax and 5% federal. Total 112$ out the door.
    Woulda been a flat 10% here in BC, but all the stupid people voted to go back to 12% LOL. GG.
    05-29-12 03:22 PM
    Woulda been a flat 10% here in BC, but all the stupid people voted to go back to 12% LOL. GG.

Walked into a source store in a shopping mall, they had one last one left. Bought it and walked out.

p.s. Oh yeah, paid only 5% GST in Calgary so $105 in total
    05-29-12 04:29 PM
    Next shipment expected in Mid-june! 400 shipped.....
    05-29-12 05:17 PM
    For those who have RIM's Playbook keyboard, how easy (or difficult) to install and remove the tablet from the case? I will be using the tablet as a tablet for most of the time and the keyboard on a limited basis.
    05-30-12 07:01 AM
    I have one and wish it was easier to get it out.

I barely use mine - if anyone in southern Ontario wants one but can't find one, I might be interested in selling. Perfect condition. Pickup in Owen Sound preferred. Send me a PM if interested.
    05-30-12 07:09 AM
    For those who have RIM's Playbook keyboard, how easy (or difficult) to install and remove the tablet from the case? I will be using the tablet as a tablet for most of the time and the keyboard on a limited basis.
    Definitely could be easier, I would suggest removal should be done over a soft carpet just in case it pops out like it's possessed as mine did the first time I tried it.
    05-30-12 07:24 AM
    I have one and wish it was easier to get it out.

I barely use mine - if anyone in southern Ontario wants one but can't find one, I might be interested in selling. Perfect condition. Pickup in Owen Sound preferred. Send me a PM if interested.
    Pity - I'm in Paisley so I go to Owen Sound all the time, so I got mine at the Source a week ago. How much are you letting it go for?
    05-30-12 09:13 AM
    I bought it from https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aKr6q3cr. Placed the order last Wednesday night and received last Friday. Very happy with it overall. There is still rooms for software improvement:
    1. touchpad scrolling is hard to use. It scrolls too fast. I still touch the PB screen when I scrolls a web page.

2. Copy/Paste is well supported in DocToGo but limited in the native email app and the web browser.
    05-30-12 09:27 AM
    thats funny. I ordered mine 5/9 and still have not received it. As a matter of fact, it still shows OOS
    05-30-12 10:38 AM
    thats funny. I ordered mine 5/9 and still have not received it. As a matter of fact, it still shows OOS
    Very curious or, well, something!!!!!
    05-30-12 11:57 AM
    I ordered mine last Friday (during the Memorial Day Sale), still hasnt shipped.
    05-30-12 03:00 PM
    I ordered mine April 9th from Shop CrackBerry and am still waiting...
    05-30-12 03:04 PM
    Speculation: Could they be filling full price orders and holding back on discounted orders????
    05-30-12 03:39 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD