Hey there CB peeps, I'm looking for the default ringtones/sounds for OS 7. My 9900 recently got stolen so I'm using another non-BB phone temporarily.

Can anyone send me a link or attach a zip file of them in this thread? I went through the forum but everyone seems to be requesting the opposite, OS 5 and OS 6 sounds. Normally I would just inject the COD or use the JAD to download them on to my BB however I don't have access to one right now, or any time soon.

I would truly appreciate it if someone can upload them here. Thanks a bunch!

PS - I know that OS 6 sounds and OS 7 are kind of similar or the same by name but a lot of them do sound different, like they've been OS 7-ified if that makes any sense. For example Spirt sounded different on OS 7 when compared to OS 6.

Again thanks for the help!
    ortega1 likes this.
    05-26-12 03:50 PM
    I'm sure someone can help you out.
    05-27-12 08:53 PM
    Hey there CB peeps, I'm looking for the default ringtones/sounds for OS 7. My 9900 recently got stolen so I'm using another non-BB phone temporarily.

Can anyone send me a link or attach a zip file of them in this thread? I went through the forum but everyone seems to be requesting the opposite, OS 5 and OS 6 sounds. Normally I would just inject the COD or use the JAD to download them on to my BB however I don't have access to one right now, or any time soon.

I would truly appreciate it if someone can upload them here. Thanks a bunch!

PS - I know that OS 6 sounds and OS 7 are kind of similar or the same by name but a lot of them do sound different, like they've been OS 7-ified if that makes any sense. For example Spirt sounded different on OS 7 when compared to OS 6.

Again thanks for the help!
    Try this now BB7rings.zip
    05-28-12 02:29 AM
    Thanks! These sound the same as OS 6, are they the same? I was under the impression they were different.
    06-02-12 08:04 AM
    Just verified the ones you attached are the OS6 ones, not OS7. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone else have the OS7 ones?
    Last edited by beemir; 06-02-12 at 06:13 PM.
    06-02-12 08:44 AM
    Thanks! Really appreciate these.
    11-28-12 04:54 PM
    thank you for the zip file blessed be
    01-11-13 11:38 AM
    Awesome zip file up there - I'm so used to OS 7, and using a Q10 I missed those old sounds... so happy to have those back! Thank you denis-avto and the rest of the Crackberry community!
    10-26-13 11:09 AM
    Thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 03:02 PM
    Unable tobdownload..shows an option to save but when clicked nothing is there

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD