Ive tried contacting TSN and to check if they are planning to have an app for the playbook anytime soon, however no one has replied. I do enjoy tsn and their different apps especially those that are found for the iOS. Is anybody close to one of the employees in TSN that could help convince them to develop an app or something?
    Thanks guys
    05-25-12 02:17 PM
    Who needs a TSN app when there is a Score Mobile app? Personally I have both installed on my iPhone (not sure why I still have TSN installed) and I still use the Score Mobile app over the TSN app mainly because it has tons more features and a lot more info than the TSN app. I've been using it ever since I got my first smartphone which was I think in 2007 and love it. Same thing with the Playbook app, its very reliable and a great sports app overall.
    pmccartney likes this.
    05-25-12 05:03 PM
    No need for a TSN since the website runs great on the PB. The TSN video player work good since the PB runs flash.

"There's an app for that ?". No need for a TSN app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-25-12 06:27 PM
    You've never owned a BB, have you? Its ok.. Get used to it.... . At least the PB has a kick-bumb browser!
    Last edited by apengue1; 05-25-12 at 07:36 PM.
    05-25-12 07:30 PM
    No need for a TSN since the website runs great on the PB. The TSN video player work good since the PB runs flash.

"There's an app for that ?". No need for a TSN app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Update...but the browser no longer loads videos on the TSN site ever since the latest update. It says flash needs to be updated but it is as updated as possible for the browser. Sigh...
    04-18-14 10:25 PM
    Any ideas?
    04-22-14 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD