I want to type and send
    sms from my pc, there is no way to do it
    from Desktop Manager.
    There is a free app called Quick SMS but
    i don't know how it works.

Is there any other idea?
    05-23-12 09:28 AM
    Yeah. You just send it through your email program to the carrier's SMS gateway of the person you want to send the message to. Here's a link I found with instructions and a list of carrier's.

Send SMS or Text Messages to Cellular phones | Slipstick Systems
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-23-12 10:01 AM
    I want to type and send
    sms from my pc, there is no way to do it
    from Desktop Manager.
    There is a free app called Quick SMS but
    i don't know how it works.

Is there any other idea?
    Any good ISP should have a way for you to go on their site and send sms through them, ex: I'm with Rogers, I can use this Rogers.com - Welcome (PS it doesn't work if you're not with Rogers) TELUS use this Send a message�|� TELUS Mobility, Bell use this Bell Mobility Web Messaging, etc.

you can also use email
    05-23-12 10:02 AM
    I'm with AT&T and they gave me a email type address using my phone [email protected] to use. Example: [email protected]
    I have received text messages that were sent from a friend on Verizon that show only his phone number as the return address, but neither of us have any idea what cause it to come in that way. I would love to know how to do it from a pc as it would be similar to instant messaging. Any info is helpful for sure. Thanks!
    05-23-12 02:05 PM
    Verizon is [email protected]

I use that to send a text to my hubby via email on my BlackBerry. He receives it as SMS. When he relies it goes to my email.

[email protected] can be used to email pics to text as MMS. Or for longer messages.
    05-23-12 02:14 PM
    nice website..no need to buy load anymore..
    11-21-13 12:45 AM
    Is it also available to other countries?my cousin is in abroad, can she use this website to send sms here in the Philippines?
    01-02-14 12:12 AM
    Is that website available here in Saipan? Can i use that to send sms to the Philippines?
    01-23-14 11:09 PM
    as far as i know, it is also available to other countries, but the sms should be like this: you could send sms FROM other countries TO the Philippines..that's why if you are here in the Philippines, you cannot reply to the sms sent to you from other countries bcoz it is allowed only to mobile networks here in the Philippines
    02-03-14 12:52 AM
    My sweetie uses this app to send sweet messages to me...It was nice
    03-07-14 12:00 AM
    is it for fee..? can my siblings try it wherever they are right now..? i'm from the Philippines.. my family was in Australia.. thanks
    04-11-14 02:01 AM
    You can use Skype from the desktop to send SMS
    07-06-14 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD