Hi does anyone know how to reset the password for Mobile Hotspot? In my eagerness to create a PIN ive made it so complicated that I can't remeber the combination & didnt write it down

I've looked at the video that was posted in November but I still cant find a way to reset the password...
    05-20-12 02:56 PM
    Enable Hotspot, Options>Networks and Connections>Mobile Hotspot Connections, then scroll down to Options and change your password (Passphrase).
    05-20-12 02:58 PM
    Thanks for that however I'm unable to Mobile Hotspot connections in order to go to Options. I think there maybe a bug with the carrier cversion I have
    05-20-12 03:17 PM
    You have to turn on your Hotpsot to be able to edit features. You need to have your radio on to open your Hotspot.
    05-20-12 03:22 PM
    Yes I know & that's what I have been doing. however when it is turned on, it wont stay on long enough to wont allow me to be able to connect & comes back with unable to connect due to Network error. I shall speak to Orange UK about the network error :
    05-20-12 03:33 PM
    You have to turn on your Hotpsot to be able to edit features. You need to have your radio on to open your Hotspot.

Actually , you have to have the hotspot turned OFF in order to change the password. Click Configure, go to password an change.
    Last edited by Brenda Berry; 06-29-16 at 10:22 AM. Reason: grammar
    06-29-16 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD