Went out this evening with the Playbook to test the Video camera outdoors and although the light was rubbish and been on the cold side, I was happy with the outcome.

Here are a couple of links, but excuse the shakes.

If this is in the wrong place then sorry.

Thanks
    Last edited by twdawson; 05-18-12 at 04:50 PM.
    05-18-12 03:39 PM
    Cool video's and a good picture the PB has. I would guess that that is in Yorkshire.

Also how late was that bus running ???
    05-18-12 04:01 PM
    It's actually in an open air museum called Beamish in the north east of England.
    The video was taken at about 7pm tonight.
    05-18-12 04:05 PM
    very clear picture considering it being quite overcast

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-12 06:28 PM
    Why is it when someone hears a brass band and sees people in t'flat caps they automatically assume it's Yorkshire!

Talk about stereotyping LOL

Seth

'appen

Now why is my whippet bothering the ferrets!
    05-19-12 02:37 AM
    Why is it when someone hears a brass band and sees people in t'flat caps they automatically assume it's Yorkshire!

Seth

'appen

LOL yeah it must be the Yorkshire tea ad, Heartbeat or I must have recognised similarities in that quaint village. Its definitely England because that sky is way too familiar.
    05-19-12 02:49 AM
    Nice to see i'm not the only one in the North East of England using a Playbook
    I take it this was for the Night at the Museums events going on this weekend ?
    05-19-12 02:53 AM
    Nice to see i'm not the only one in the North East of England using a Playbook
    I take it this was for the Night at the Museums events going on this weekend ?
    Yeah it was that event. I try to get to all the after hours events as there is less people, but i left the big Nikon dslr at home this time, i went purely to to try out the playbook camera.
    I will be back later in the year when the "power from the past" event is on.
    05-19-12 03:49 AM

Seth

'appen

There was actually whippets and racing pigeons there.
    05-19-12 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD