I have had this problem for a while with my old BB Curve on AT&T. Today I got a new 9930 Bold on Verizon and the problem contunues... here goes.

I am using my BB on BES.

Example situation: When working on my laptop using outlook, I receive and email with an attachment. If I open said attachment on my laptop, it can then not be opened on my BB. I get a red X when I try to open it. Also, if I forward that email from my BB, the attachment will not be there. When I try to reply or FWD a message that has been previously opened on my laptop, I get a red X as not sent, but have the option to resend, which works.

I've obviously tweaked something in the settings for this to happen, heck, the condition followed to a new phone and carrier after BB Enterprise activation...

This has been happening for months, my support desk thought it was the phone, so I got a new one.. didn't fix it.

Any thoughts??

Thanks, Trevor
    05-17-12 08:00 PM
    Your IT department is going to have to look at how their server works with the BES, because there's obviously something not set correctly there. Potentially have them look at the settings of someone with a BB that works properly, and cross reference those settings with yours and see if there are any differences...
    05-17-12 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD