I am trying to use a pdf version of my PowerPoint via the combo Playbook and BB 9930. (Docs to Go doesn't always present all information in my PowerPoint so I printed the slides in pdf version). What I can't do is "advance" the pages using my BB as a remote. Not seeing that I can do a successful page swipe to the right or a page down function.

Anyone else doing this successfully or have a method to do it that I can't seem to fathom at the moment?
    05-17-12 10:36 AM
    To scroll down use the same method as the browser, two fingers scroll down. You can also try (I havent tried and didnt verify this one) to do a quick double tap, and on the second tap swipe left to try and advance the page.

Edit: Just tried on a 205 page pdf (didnt go all the way through obviously) and the double tap/swipe works. It works to scroll down and to go forward or back in pages.
    05-17-12 10:42 AM
    Thanks. It does work. Although I find most of the time the screen zooms or I end up on the far left and end up at the next app open on the PB. Perhaps my BB 9930 has too small of a screen or my fingers too fat and clumsy to successfully navigate in this manner. I was hoping for a button or other physical short cut to make this work. I would not be confident in front of an audience to operate my presentation in this manner. Next stop is to look at a different program to open the PowerPoint or to modify the presentation to work on Docs-to-Go in a more complete fashion.

Thanks again.
    05-17-12 12:50 PM
    You can also put the cursor near the right edge of the page and tap once to advance.
    Put the cursor near the left edge and tap once to go to the previous page.
    If you don't feel confident taping the touch screen, you can click the track-pad to advance the pages.
    05-17-12 01:10 PM
    That works sufficiently to use for presentations (although the mouse indicator stays on a little too long but it shouldn't be too large of a distraction). It took me a few minutes to realize that the side of the "slide" wasn't the pdf but the entire screen (there are bands on both sides of the pdf in landscape mode on my monitor; these might not be there with my projector -- future experiment).

Thanks again for the assistance.
    05-17-12 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD