Does any one have this problem? Every now and then the "zoom" feature of the camera doesn't work. I scroll the ball and it stays at 1x instead of adjusting to 3x or 5x. Then later on it works fine. Am I doing something wrong or is there an adjustment or something I need to do? Thanks in advance for your help.
    10-26-07 10:20 AM
    i never had that problem.
    10-26-07 10:52 AM
    I've seen and heard of this before. A battery pull while the device is still powered on should fix the problem.
    10-26-07 11:30 AM
    Preuegl,
    Many thanks for the fix! I will give it a try.
    10-26-07 11:33 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. None of the buttons work for the zoom, which makes me think that it is a software glitch. It can probably be remedied by downloading the software for the camera to your blackberry, but I have no idea where to get this software, or even if it is available. I will go to T-Mobile today and see if they can help.

Augustus
    11-21-07 10:26 AM
    Preugel,

What is a battery pull? Do you mean plug the device into the recharger while it is turned on?
    11-21-07 10:28 AM
    While the phone is turned on, remove the battery, wait approx 30 seconds and reinstall the battery. this seem to solve a few issues. good luck
    11-21-07 10:38 AM
    where do we get the software for the camera? I have a different problem with my camera function. reloading the OS didnt help but didnt know there was a camera software download.
    12-17-07 03:00 PM
    The camera is part of the OS. What problem?
    12-17-07 03:19 PM
    my camera for some reason stopped saving pics. It makes the shutter click, but before it would give the options on the left corner after snapping a pic where you could save, delete, etc. now it wont do that. it snaps the pic and you go to the saved pics and its a white screen with red X on the left top corner. I tried saving to both device and media card and the same problem. connected to PC and still the same. it wont save my pics as pics anymore
    12-17-07 03:22 PM
    yeah the battery pull helped me. thanks for the advice!!
    01-30-08 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD