So I'm eligible for an upgrade and I don't know what to get. I already have a Bold 9900 and a 9780.
    Even if BB 10 comes out at the end of the year, it will still be months for it to be available in my country and I still would give it a couple of more months just to see if there are any issues associated with it.

Anyway, it will still be about another year before I could get my hands on a BB 10 Device and by that time I will be able to renew my contract.

So I'm wondering, what are other people here doing: Are you going for another Blackberry Os7 Device or an older model?, are you trying another platform or are you just going to wait?
    05-17-12 07:14 AM
    I have three lines on my account that are eligible right now, but I'm waiting for BB10. Sorry your wait will be so long, but look at it this way, by the time you get it, maybe all the bugs will be worked out.
    05-17-12 07:39 AM
    Patience is a virtue. Believe me. Not really knowing too much about BlackBerrys' , I upgraded to a Sprint Red Curve 8330 in June 2009 (over a year after it'd been out) But I loved it. Was kinda bummed when I seen the Tour 9630 being released just two months later. (Just found Crackberry.com) At the time, Sprint allowed thier preimer customers to get an upgrade a year early, But I opted out getting the Bold 9650 (thinking if the rumors are correct, a new OS is coming shortly.) So after holding onto my upgrade over a year AND staying with Sprint month by month (since my contract officially ended in June 2011) I weighted waiting for the Bold 9930 or even wait longer for the new iphone 4S...In the end, I chose the Bold 9930 simply because it is THE best communication device with the worlds best Qwerty Keyboard. And after nine months, I still am so very happy with my Bold 9930. So my advice is, the latest & greatest comes along almost every three months, just show some wisdom and patience in your next upgrade, Go out try the top three you really want and then narrow it down. You'll make yourself happier because of it. hope I could help.
    05-17-12 08:12 AM
    Well seeing you've got a 9900..I'd wait! In the same boat but as I've only got the 9700 I've decided to go for the 9900! Happy to have the 9900 for the next 21 months and see what the new BB10 devices look like.
    05-17-12 08:37 AM
    I get an upgrade on my line on July 2nd, and I will probably try to hold off for the new devices..Work let's me use a 9930 so that definitely gets me by and I use it more than my personal cell. I can't wait until we hear an official release date.
    05-17-12 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD