09-15-08 11:00 AM
    I agree - I definitely recommend this PIM.
    09-15-08 03:24 PM
    why is this software better than bb own PIM?
    09-15-08 03:42 PM
    Question about sync - I see on your website that PI sync's with "the internal BlackBerry PIM database which then syncs to BES or anything else that works with the BlackBerry. We are working on direct Outlook sync..."

I use BIS for my e-mail, but I sync via USB cable directly to Outlook. Will PI work for me?

Thanks,

Matt
    09-15-08 05:44 PM
    This is exactly what I have been looking for!!!
    I downloaded it earlier and have been getting to grips with it.
    If you ever thought the bb calendar and task function was a bit limiting then give this a try.
    09-15-08 05:54 PM
    I have to say that this app is a must have. I like the extra add in fields for contacts like birthday field, anniv etc. Also the colors are hot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 06:26 PM
    This is exactly what I have been looking for!!!
    I downloaded it earlier and have been getting to grips with it.
    If you ever thought the bb calendar and task function was a bit limiting then give this a try.
    why is it better than bb own contacts software?

can give me a few reasons? this thread seems like self promotion pocket informant
    09-15-08 11:42 PM
    why is it better than bb own contacts software?

can give me a few reasons? this thread seems like self promotion pocket informant
    The best way for you, or anyone for that matter, to answer that question is to give it a try (free trial) and you'll see. Succinctly: there's no comparison. And no, I have nothing to do with PI, am just a BB user.

it's great.
    Last edited by CSO; 09-16-08 at 03:01 PM.
    09-16-08 02:59 PM
    Still learning about my new curve. I have just had it for 2 1/2 weeks. Will this program allow me to make changes and additions to my calendar on both my computer desktop and my BB and then sync?

If not, (Currently, I have to connect my old Palm Cleo device to my computer and my BB) and use the "switch device wizard" to sync. Would this option still work with Pocket Informant? If I had to continue doing this I guess I could, but would like something easier.
    09-17-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD