Is there anything out there that can make your android phone control the playbook via Bluetooth or wifi ? . I got the playbook in my car and my main idea was to control it from my android phone , but only option seems to rooting the playbook and i am stuck on 2.0.1 . . Please advice

And also , anyway to get the android app Cobra Iradar To work on PLaybook ??
    Last edited by haxxus; 05-15-12 at 11:51 AM.
    05-15-12 11:40 AM
    I hope not, not for the reason you want to use it for, at least.
    05-15-12 12:03 PM
    Is there anything out there that can make your android phone control the playbook via Bluetooth or wifi ? . I got the playbook in my car and my main idea was to control it from my android phone , but only option seems to rooting the playbook and i am stuck on 2.0.1 . . Please advice

And also , anyway to get the android app Cobra Iradar To work on PLaybook ??
    Get a BlackBerry, download the bridge app, and enjoy.....
    05-15-12 12:27 PM
    I am developing this right now. Have a look for "Remote Control Collection" in the AppWorld as well as in the Play Store.
    05-15-12 04:33 PM
    I am developing this right now. Have a look for "Remote Control Collection" in the AppWorld as well as in the Play Store.
    Your app appears to remote control a desktop PC, the OP is looking for an android app to control the playbook
    05-16-12 12:49 AM
    So that's a No no> ?
    05-16-12 09:17 AM
    Because they Remote Control Collection is on both blackberry apps and android .. maybe theres a way to connect them > ?
    05-16-12 11:13 AM
    Because they Remote Control Collection is on both blackberry apps and android .. maybe theres a way to connect them > ?
    No because they're both client apps. You would need the server installed as an app

Sent from your wife's phone while you think she's at work, using Tapatalk and Ashley Madison.
    05-16-12 01:20 PM
    No because they're both client apps. You would need the server installed as an app

Sent from your wife's phone while you think she's at work, using Tapatalk and Ashley Madison.
    As I mentioned above I am working on that. That means you can control
    • Adnroid - PC
    • Android - Android
    • Android - BlackBerry
    • BlackBerry - PC
    • BlackBerry - Android
    • BlackBerry - BlackBerry
    05-21-12 10:00 AM
    See if this post is of any help.

I don't have an Android device so I can't say for sure...
    05-21-12 02:38 PM
    Am I to understand that one could control their BlackBerry Playbook using an Android device over bluetooth as well as wifi? This would be beneficial in my domecile, because we have two BlackBerry 7 phones and two Android devices. I can control the Playbook from across the room with my Bold 9930, but my wife and son would like to do the same thing with their Evo devices. Is this possible without rooting or jailbreaking anything?
    06-14-12 02:23 PM
    Nothing new relating this Post > ? .
    Steppschuh your application still does not support Android controlling playbook ?>
    08-02-12 01:16 PM
    i paired my galaxy nexus with my playbook... and on the playbook it shows up as a audio/video remote control... COOL!

on the android side of things though how do I use it as a remote?
    08-29-12 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD