New to the forums, long time BB user...

I am basically looking for ammo... I get a daily barrage of BB bashing and I am sick of it :-p

I am looking for a list of what BlackBerry OS 10 will do that Android and iOS can't. Looking for innovative features and what have you since that seems to be the main point in the bashing of BlackBerry. Not sure how much info has been released but any help would be great!

Need to show people the light!
    05-10-12 11:43 AM
    Well as you know it is an unfinished product, so what it can and cannot do is anyone's guess right now. But if you go to youtube.com and search for BBWC/BBJam10 you will find some interesting vids that should give you an idea of what's to come (from the horse's mouth).

Boldly Sent From My BlackBerry Bold 9900 and BlackBerry PlayBook!!!
    05-10-12 11:54 AM
    You could throw your phone at them and then show them how it still works like new. Otherwise, it isn't worth the effort. To quote Richard Prior, tell 'em to have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up.
    RoseBud68 and BB10FTW like this.
    05-10-12 12:10 PM
    It is quite simple.... the minute you start "defending" your phone choice.... you have lost.... I simply smile and ask if they want to see what my BB phone can do... pull out the playbook and most are impressed..... No defending... when you do that it many times comes across as bashing their choice... something I will not do because if what you are using works for them... go for it....
    05-10-12 12:27 PM
    It is quite simple.... the minute you start "defending" your phone choice.... you have lost.... I simply smile and ask if they want to see what my BB phone can do... pull out the playbook and most are impressed..... No defending... when you do that it many times comes across as bashing their choice... something I will not do because if what you are using works for them... go for it....
    I actually just may have to do this!

I am pretty impressed with these forums so far! Seems like a great community!
    05-10-12 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD