I want to play a PSX game on playbook.
    I downloaded the winRAR thing and downloaded first file which is a RAR
    when opened I see a CCD File , and a Disc Image File .
    I do NOT see a Bar File , I do not see a BIN File or CUE File Either.

So what must I do to play this on the PSX Emulator for playbook ?

Thanks !
    05-10-12 08:30 AM
    I tried putting the Disc Image File directly in the ISO folder.
    The Game "Loaded" up but would not play.

advice please ?
    How do I get the Bin and Cue files out of the RAR file ?
    05-10-12 10:16 AM
    Don't know about the PSX emulator, but I have the SNES emulator loaded on my PB and the actual game files have a .smc extension and are loaded directly on the PB, not installed using DDPB or some other installer.
    05-10-12 01:21 PM
    Which game did you download? A .ccd file extension I think means it's a CloneCD file. You want to look for files with .bin and .cue file extensions (which you already know).
    05-10-12 03:37 PM
    Which game did you download? A .ccd file extension I think means it's a CloneCD file. You want to look for files with .bin and .cue file extensions (which you already know).
    Downloaded Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider 2.
    was told to put all 3 files in the ISO folder , and select the IMG file to play.

Tomb Raider 2 works perfectly.
    Tomb Raider (1) , loads fine and plays , but if you hit save or load or select or start the game freezes and will NOT come back.

I have tried 5 different versions for the Original Tomb Raider and NONE work.
    From Bin files to this img/ccd/ssd comb thing. NOTHING WORKS for ME.
    others say they have it running , but my playbook no.
    things that make you go hum.
    05-12-12 09:25 AM
    Anyone get the original Tomb Raider to work and want to share?????
    05-13-12 03:11 PM
    There's several revisions to that game. Check your PM. I'll send you the original game link soon
    05-13-12 03:28 PM
    There's several revisions to that game. Check your PM. I'll send you the original game link soon
    Tried the site you recommended. That is one that wont work for me and I tried all the revisions. I did get 3 "Other" Tomb Raider games to work from that site: TR2 , Chronicles and the last revelation ... but 1 and 2 is a no go. Loads fine , but goes to a blank screen. I did get 2 to work on another site and instead of .bin files , they used .img/ccd/ssd type files. They also had the original Tomb Raider which would PLAY but froze if you hit the Select , save , load or start button.

I appreciate you trying and the post.
    05-13-12 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD