I'm getting unlisted message error when trying to send out meeting invitation.
    What I know:
    -e-mails are 100% correct
    -receiving and sending emails works
    -I'm on BIS, not BES
    -I don't have google sync set up, so my calendar isn't getting synchronized wirelessly
    -This is my first time using this feature, because I didn't need it before
    -I'm on 7.1.0.342 OS

What I've tried:
    -Resending service books
    -Deleting and setting up my e-mail account
    -Deleting calendar service books one by one, and reinstalling them

But so far no luck. I've found that people on BES don't have these problems, so I'm starting to wonder whether is this feature available to BES users only, and BIS users are left out :S...

Any ideas on what to do next? My main goal is to create a event and then send it via e-mail to people who are going to participate in that event. Maybe any other solutions?
    05-09-12 06:56 AM
    Is the calendar a cloud or Microsoft Exchange based one?

I am not using a cloud based service, just that on the phone and if I create an event, there is a section to add attendees via email.

If it is a cloud based or Microsoft Exchange based service and you are not using a specific sync service, such as Astrasync, you need to be on BES to sync calendars. My wife just moved to a 9810 and since she is on BIS, to sync to her work's calendar, we needed to setup Astrasync. Her Playbook will active sync to her works Microsoft Exchange server using active sync, so when the OS 10 phones come out, those of us on BIS may be able to use all the features of Exchange servers or cloud based services.
    Last edited by robsteve; 05-09-12 at 08:15 AM.
    05-09-12 08:11 AM
    Its the default calendar on the phone that I'm using. And I have no extra applications for calendar synchronization(like google sync for example).

I'm getting an option to invite attendees, but when I press "send" button,to send the invitation to attendees, the mail is not delivered(it isn't even registered on gmail on computer as failed/sent/recieved,...). So therefore the mail isn't even getting from my device to my gmail. Even before leaving device the above error is reported(unlisted message error), and a big red X appears next(left) to the message/invitation.
    05-10-12 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD