Hi. I ordered a playbook yesterday and I was doing some research about the bridge browsing. This could be out of date, but I've notice on some articles that in order to use bridge browsing with a BB smartphone by AT&T, you would be required to pay a $20 monthly fee. Is this true? The main reason why I got the playbook was so I could browse the web without wi-fi access. Thanks.
    05-09-12 04:07 AM
    I guess you need to visit RROYY.com - OTA Applications and download BlackBerry Bridge for AT&T from there.. If you use that Bridge.. you won't be charged besides your plan..

Edit.. It's not called AT&T Bridge anymore.. Just download the latest version of Bridge from RROYY suited for your OS and you're good to go..
    Last edited by varunsain; 05-09-12 at 04:17 AM.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    05-09-12 04:10 AM
    I guess you need to visit RROYY.com - OTA Applications and download BlackBerry Bridge for AT&T from there.. If you use that Bridge.. you won't be charged besides your plan..

Edit.. It's not called AT&T Bridge anymore.. Just download the latest version of Bridge from RROYY suited for your OS and you're good to go..
    Being on ATT I agree with varunsain. It works and you don't have to pay the extra cost which it shouldn't be in my opinion.
    Last edited by kidkamel; 05-09-12 at 09:18 AM. Reason: spelling
    05-09-12 08:45 AM
    Be sure and download the rroyy bridge from your phone..
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    05-09-12 08:52 AM
    Whoa, I thought he shut his site down. Good to see it back up and running.
    05-09-12 10:49 AM
    Whoa, I thought he shut his site down. Good to see it back up and running.
    He did, but only for a day or two.
    05-09-12 11:01 AM

Good site
    got my Bridge back
    05-09-12 06:54 PM
    Thanks for the help. I see they just shipped my playbook! Now I really can't wait!
    05-09-12 07:25 PM
    I need one more PlayBook..
    05-10-12 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD