OK guys, i'm about to lose my mind. Damn near ready to throw my sh!t out the door. This shouldn't be happening but it is. Here's where i need help:

Summary
    When i connect my PB to DM it prompts that it cannot communicate with the device, asking to retry or to update OS. I've hit retry many times with no success. So then i'm obligated to update the OS. It performs the update and the PB resets itself to factory settings, practically performing a complete security wipe. WHen i then reconnet to latop DM again prompts it cannot connect and it asks to retry or update OS. the playbook will not appear as a connected device and cannot access it in windows explorer.

Details
    i didn't want to overwhelm this thread with uneccessary data/pic's but i took a series of those throughout the connection process. I'm hoping someone out there has had this happen before and can provide directions or a forum link where i can go to fix this for good. I am able to connect to the files via wifi sharing, but i want to able to connect to media sync my music, photos and videos.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! If there's anything else you need to see let me know so i can quickly post online.
    05-08-12 04:00 PM
    I get the same exact thing with my pb.
    05-08-12 08:15 PM
    My advice, stick with dragging and dropping files (You can do that with all your media, its how I do it) The Desktop software is for a lack of a better word, crap. I have the same issues with it as you do where the software will keep asking me to update and I never really liked it anyways. As far as I know there are some out there that fixed it by updating the software to the Beta 7 on Blackberry's site but that didn't seem to work for me and some others out there.
    05-08-12 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD