So I saw this wine a few months ago at my local Public and I had to try it! It's really tasty!

Tomasello Blackberry Wine
    Made from 100% Marion Blackberries, Tomasello Blackberry Wine is a full-bodied blackberry wine with a dominant cassis and brambleberry character. It is moderately sweet and can be served both as a dessert wine or added to a dessert like English Triffle, esp. Tomasello Blackberry Wine. In classical French cooking, Tomasello Blackberry Wine can be made into a sauce reduction. Try our Filet Mignon with Blackberry Wine Reduction.

We are happy to announce that Tomasello Winery has won a Double Gold Medal for its Blackberry Wine at the 2012 NY Finger Lakes Wine Competition. Andequally big news is that as of May 1, you can now buy Tomasello Wines 3 ways: at thewinery in Hammonton or one ofits retail outets at Smithville, Village Greene, Freehold or Lambertville, at your favorite retailer or NOW On-Line at Tomasello Winery .:. New Jersey Winery & Vineyard .:. Purchase NJ Wines. Order now and start enjoying our DOUBLE GOLD BLACKBERRY.
    05-07-12 03:23 PM
    One word.....Sweeeeeet
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-07-12 03:45 PM
    Before I tried this I'd only had wine made of grapes. It is really a refreshing change!
    05-07-12 03:53 PM
    I tried that when a sister in law bought a bottle at the local Publix in Pembroke Pines. Not bad, but I prefer a drier, and tart wine.
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-08-12 07:06 AM
    All you have to do is come to CrackBerry for all the BlackBerry whine you can handle
    Chrisy, alnamvet68 and kbz1960 like this.
    05-08-12 12:45 PM
    Here's a nice site with blackberry wine recipes. Easy to follow, easy to do, and you can make your wine robust, medium dry (my preference), or sweet.

winemaking: Blackberry Wine Recipes

Bonerific apetito amigos.
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-09-12 01:51 AM
    Ive had blackberry wine before. Its actually the only wine i can tolerate somewhat because it is so fruity.
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-09-12 06:38 AM
    This is really sweettttt. Will give a try.
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-09-12 06:50 AM
    Got some local blackberry wine up in the north ga mountains, it was soooo nummy!! Blueberry is also good!
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-09-12 02:03 PM
    Before I tried this I'd only had wine made of grapes. It is really a refreshing change!
    OMG you are missing out!

I was part of a mail order wine club that sent 2 different bottles every 2 months of wines made of things besides grapes.

spiced apple wine, Rose wine, are 2 that are fantastic,
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-12-12 01:39 PM
    our regular shot at mt local bar always ends up being blackberry brandy by Leroux. tastes like cough medicine but we love it for some reason.

Chrisy likes this.
    05-12-12 04:11 PM
    OMG you are missing out!

I was part of a mail order wine club that sent 2 different bottles every 2 months of wines made of things besides grapes.

spiced apple wine, Rose wine, are 2 that are fantastic,
    I wasn't even aware there were other options. I have to try rose!

I just had some BlackBerry wine today! ))
    05-12-12 04:14 PM
    a good old shot of "dirty leroux" > wine any day of the week!!
    05-13-12 12:23 AM
    A shot of wine? I never heard of doing that.
    If you guys have pictues of other BlackBerry flavoured alcohol, post it up!
    05-13-12 02:00 PM
    A shot of wine? I never heard of doing that.
    If you guys have pictues of other BlackBerry flavoured alcohol, post it up!
    nah i was saying the Leroux Blackberry Brandy is better than wine. we do shots of the brandy. i think it started because one of our friends never does shots and this is the only stuff he will do. do we just started doing it all the time. its cheap stuff, and since we know the bartenders well, they just give us 3-4 shots each a night for nothing lol.
    05-14-12 01:09 AM
    Wine, dine, and no whine is my mantra.

Sushi anyone...with a bottle of Koshi No Kanbai Rice Wine (sake)? It will have you singing "...me so hoenee...me so hoenee..." from the top of Mt Fuji.
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-15-12 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD