After staying faithful to Sprint for 8 years, I wondered if I would be eligible for any special perks. I saw someone mention on another thread that after 10 years they were now able to receive their full upgrade every year instead of waiting 2 years. Well today I logged into my account and there was a yellow icon followed by the following message "As a special Sprint customer, you are eligible for additional rewards and benefits. Look for the icon. It all begins here. � View offers" So this month is officially my 8th anniversary with Sprint and I am now able to upgrade the phone on my main line every year. I was also able to add an additional 25 minutes to my talk/message/data share plan for no charge. This makes me feel that my loyalty to Sprint hasn't been totally in vain. I feel so special
    09-14-08 06:04 PM
    good to know places do this
    rogers does this for me been a customer for around 13 years get a lot of perks
    upgrade every 6 months
    33 percent discount
    change plans whenever I want
    09-14-08 06:22 PM
    cool i have only 6 years to go
    09-14-08 06:32 PM
    I just got my 8 years with Sprint. They sent me a pamplet with a message about the 8 years. I am going to have to check out what they have to offer me.
    09-14-08 07:30 PM
    I've been wit Sprint for 2yrs and when I login to my a/c I also get that Sprint Special customer icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 11:01 PM
    I've been wit Sprint for 2yrs and when I login to my a/c I also get that Sprint Special customer icon.

I'm pushing about 4-5 years....I have the same thing on my account, but when I click the offers.. I see nothing.. oh well
    09-15-08 12:47 AM
    After staying faithful to Sprint for 8 years, I wondered if I would be eligible for any special perks. I saw someone mention on another thread that after 10 years they were now able to receive their full upgrade every year instead of waiting 2 years. Well today I logged into my account and there was a yellow icon followed by the following message "As a special Sprint customer, you are eligible for additional rewards and benefits. Look for the icon. It all begins here. � View offers" So this month is officially my 8th anniversary with Sprint and I am now able to upgrade the phone on my main line every year. I was also able to add an additional 25 minutes to my talk/message/data share plan for no charge. This makes me feel that my loyalty to Sprint hasn't been totally in vain. I feel so special

Question? Are you a business customer or is this a consumer account? Business customers now get Premiere Rewards Points based on the number of lines you have and how much you spend each month. This would be why some of you are not seeing rewards, the incentive is for businesses only.
    09-15-08 08:11 AM
    hmmm. .I have been with sprint for over 10 years I see the icon..but I see no rewards.. its blank as others have mentioned
    09-15-08 09:36 AM
    I think everyone may have this Ive been with sprint for 3 Years now, but I have three lines and Government discount so maybe thats why?

Any sprint Customer Service Reps?
    09-15-08 04:38 PM
    2 year customer and see a blank screen.

09-15-08 08:05 PM
    sprint customer service doesnt know what it is, I called to find out they have no clue
    09-15-08 09:15 PM
    I too saw this today; though technically I ahve not been with Sprint for 8 years; I first started with Nextel back in '00.

When Sprint and Nextel did their merger, did Sprint retain the years of service that their Nextel customers had?
    09-15-08 11:19 PM
    I've been with Sprint since October of 2000. Unfortunately their crack team of customer service reps have reset my "born on" date a number of times so it's hard telling how long they think I've been around.
    09-16-08 12:40 AM
    I went on yesterday and now I see the what they are offereing. Pretty neat. Upgrades on the mail line every 12 months
    09-16-08 07:10 AM
    Just over 6 Years and I have the premier customer status, but no offers are showing up.
    09-16-08 07:47 AM
    Hey I am getting rewards with alltel already at like 6 months but in order to receive rewards you can't have a late bill at all. I used to be with sprint and that's the way they play!

09-16-08 07:53 AM
    Well today I logged into my account and there was a yellow icon followed by the following message "As a special Sprint customer, you are eligible for additional rewards and benefits. Look for the icon. It all begins here. � View offers"
    I too just saw the same thing for the first when I logged into my account yesterday. But I've only been with Sprint for 1.3 years. I decided to click that link and it came up with an empty page. I wasn't expecting anything since I'm such a new customer.
    09-16-08 08:37 AM
    Been with Sprint 9 years, I've got the special offers link on the summary page, but no offers show when I click on the link. Sprint doesn't love me.

Last edited by edoles; 09-16-08 at 10:14 AM.
    09-16-08 10:10 AM
    Well whaddaya know!?! I decided to email Sprint to ask what they had listed as my "Born On" date. Here's what I got back.

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I am happy to assist you regarding the
    account establishment date.

You will celebrate eighth anniversary on coming September 25, 2008.
    That is your account was established on September 25, 2000.

We appreciate your long-standing relationship with us.

Thank you again for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your business.
    09-16-08 12:14 PM
    Question? Are you a business customer or is this a consumer account? Business customers now get Premiere Rewards Points based on the number of lines you have and how much you spend each month. This would be why some of you are not seeing rewards, the incentive is for businesses only.
    I have a consumer account with 4 lines, 2 BB's & 2 centros, so this may have something to do with me being awarded the premiere rewards, who knows. I'm pretty sure if I called customer service I'd get some clueless reps best guesstimate
    09-16-08 02:27 PM
    I have the same message...but there are no special awards that appear once I click on the link. I have been with Sprint since '04

09-16-08 04:34 PM
    Been a sprint customer since 2000. When I try (using internet explorer) I get the following:

Error
    A Runtime Error Gas Occurred.
    Do you wish to debug
    Line 438
    Error: 'iSearchShowDiv' is undefined
    <yes> <no>

When you click no, it brings up a blank offers page. I didn't get the same error in Firefox, but got the same blank page.
    09-17-08 10:27 AM
    Been a sprint customer since 2000. When I try (using internet explorer) I get the following:

Error
    A Runtime Error Gas Occurred.
    Do you wish to debug
    Line 438
    Error: 'iSearchShowDiv' is undefined
    <yes> <no>

When you click no, it brings up a blank offers page. I didn't get the same error in Firefox, but got the same blank page.
    Sprint has been working on their website for years. It's still clumsy and a pain in the (insert descriptor here) to use. I especially love the little configurator that will help you determine if you're on the best plan for you. You know, the one that always says "This configurator won't work with your plan". They are a serious victim of creeping elegance. Either that or they changed development teams midstream.
    09-17-08 11:26 AM
    well, I've been with sprint for awhile, but every two years, we have to cancel our accounts just so we can be elligible for the new customer discount. does that mean i've only been with them for a year?

09-17-08 12:33 PM
    I have been with nextel for 7 years and all they gave me was 4.5 hours of runaround shut the phone off and then said the plan they put on was a sprint with no 2way. Makes me feel I have been with them for longer then the cust service rep has been alive. Cant wait for december The 5 of us will be nextel less
    05-08-09 01:06 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD