I saw this over in the other thread talking about the news that the names of the BB10 devices were hidden in the alpha device. Bla1ze tweeted that if you dig deeper that there are images of the devices. Credit to Kemj to posting of what seems to be the first image of the BB10 devices. However, the slider looks identical to what we've seen before and has since been rumoured to be cancelled since.

Edit: It appears these aren't the images that are hidden in the alpha device but rather a photoshoped image. I will update this post once the images are found.
    Last edited by ad19; 05-06-12 at 06:13 PM.
    kemj likes this.
    05-06-12 05:02 PM
    Thank you ad19. I just looked for "BlackBerry Nevada" on Google and that image came up, and got my attention since I believe it's the first image of a BB10 device featuring the classic BlackBerry design. Nonetheless, it may be a photoshop-ed version of the actual Nevada design.

It would be wonderful to see another image of that design.
    05-06-12 05:11 PM
    it IS a photoshopped image and is in no way related to actual BB10 devices. it is but a fan-made concept.
    05-06-12 06:02 PM
    those phones were part of CBs dream berry contest..."Because everything on the internet is true!"
    diegonei likes this.
    05-07-12 08:59 AM
    Very shiny. My prediction is that the first BB10 device will look like the iPhone 4 (but without the antenna blocking steel ring).
    05-07-12 09:37 AM
    So where is are the pictures that Blaze was talking about on twitter? or was he winding everyone up?
    05-07-12 04:05 PM
    gee I dunno you guys, I'm calling fail on these pics. To me this just aren't the kind of phones the market is looking for justnow; waddaya think?
    Creaulx likes this.
    05-07-12 08:08 PM
    I also call Bolshevik. The Milan is cancelled, and the two designs on the left are clearly based on that concept. The other two are just a 9900 and a Torch. Come on - bring on a Blade-esque full-touch and slider, please...
    05-07-12 08:17 PM
    I also call Bolshevik. The Milan is cancelled, and the two designs on the left are clearly based on that concept. The other two are just a 9900 and a Torch. Come on - bring on a Blade-esque full-touch and slider, please...
    I would defiantly go for a Blade. It is a stunning phone
    05-08-12 10:24 AM
    The only "legit" pic there is the Milan and it has since been killed off.. though, that's not to say it's been TOTALLY killed off in terms of it being a keyboard device with a similar form factor.
    05-08-12 04:04 PM
    I really hope the slider comes out soon after the first BB10 handset. I want my physical keys! And also want my screen real estate!
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    05-08-12 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD